Back To Business

Jhene(Treasure)- Ugh that show was hectic" I say to myself. I quickly try to

open my locker so I can get the fuck up outta this changing room. This is the one down side about stripping. I guess being around all these girls gets to you in the beginning.

You end up having your pussy eaten by the end of the first week. Everybody says they did it, but i haven't. I don't do that lesbian bullshit. I like my men that's for sure. Like now Sapphire and Honey are just in the middle of the shower just fucking! That's disgusting and she always tryna talk about some one not having class.

I walk out the club to my brand new BMW. This baby took weeks of saving and private sessions but I got it. I get in the car when I hear the most disturbing voice say my name. "Jhene" . I look up to see the man I hate the most Jamal. "Wassup girl it's been awhile". It hasn't been long enough I say. What do you want Jamal?

Nothing I thought I would like to see an old girl of mine since I just got out you know. Check up on some things. "Oh that's great anything else?" I say turning on the ignition. Nah let's just say me and my boys are back in business better than ever. I sit there thinking it's all starting again?