loving you is....

I wake up every morning hoping that you wouldn't be so insensitive and numb, that you would notice my love for you. Hoping that through my little acts like teaching you our Math lesson that you didn't understand or those times you have a favor to ask me and i would do it. But why can you be so clueless that you're hurting me so badly.

I know that we aren't very close either but here I am waitng for the impossible. I see you with other girls everyday. Oh, how I wish I am one of them. I even envy your mother because she always gets a kiss and a hug from you everyday.

Someone told me that I should confess but I'm afraid. Afraid that the way you treat me would change. Afraid that I might lose you, but as they say, why am I afraid to lose you if in the first place you're not even mine. But I don't care. 

You might be thinking that I'm crazy and I'm just torturing myself. Yes, but through this craziness I can see your smile that can light up a gazillion light bulbs, those smiles that can send a million electric volts through my body. That when you call my name from the end of the corridor, I would immediately turn around. When you look into the eyes, my heart would always skip a beat. Not confessing my love for you and be just a mere friend is the hardest desision I had ever made.  

But in every happiness there comes sadness. I always wonder why I didn't had qualities of an every guys's dream girl, and why I deserve to be hurting like this. Maybe God have reasons for me to know but for now just keeps me wondering why. 

If I can just say 'I love you' and be loved back, I would probably be running to you now, would confess and then we would live happily ever after, like those Cinderella Stories in Disney. But those just happen in stories but how I wish it could be that simple that I won't be hurting badly.

I cry not because I love you but I cry because I know you don't feel the same way I do. I cry because of thinking how dumb I am and I cry because i think how pitiful I look crying over you. They say that what I feel for you is just infatuation but I call it Love. They say loving you is a mistake for a girl like me but how can it be wrong if it feels so right? 

 ***************

Author's note:

Napaka-short lang po sowwy .

One shot lang po 'to pero mag-aadd ako dito ng other oneshots ko