the sorcerer

Chpt 6 part 1 (again parts will be explained like I plan to make at least 3 parts so this is like a beginning type thing I will start part 2 after this cuz team crafted would be found so part 2 will be when the others are found part 3 will be when my two ocs are found and part 4 which will be the final part will be the fight against the squids)
The sorcerer
-----------------------------------------------------------
After they're encounter with ian sky ty mitch jerome jason ian and husky we're all walking through the forest well for the most part....ian and mitch were jumping through trees and jerome was jogging then stopped when he got next to sky "so...after this whole war against the squids things is over you know me and mitch are out like were leaving and not coming back right?" jerome said "I know...if that's what you want...." sky replied sounding a little bit sad jerome seemed to notice and gave him a confused look "why are you so sad?" jerome asked "just miss people who were important to me that's all" sky replied looking at him jerome nodded "why'd you make us were these clothes anyway? And why did you pick me? I understand why you picked mitch him being a demon and all but why me as well?" he asked "cause your the descendant of asf...and the other reason you need to find out on your own and as for why I mace you were a suit and mitch were normal clothes with a hoodie is because I wanted you two to feet in and you having something that only covered your lower half while mitch's looked more like a dress is not normal as far as I'm concerned" sky replied "whatcha talking about sky" someone said scaring jerome half to death and even made him yelp "nothing much ian...or should I say derp" sky replied and derp jumped down "is it ok if I walk with you two? I really missed you sky believe it or not and I want to catch up with an old friend....ians sleeping right know" derp said smiling at sky "so how do we know when Ian's in control and when you are um...." jerome paused not knowing what to call him "like sky said its derp" derp said "and how you tell us apart are both our voices changing and without the glasses if I'm in control my eyes look like this" derp replied moving his glasses down so jerome can see his eyes with were going opposite directions before he put the glasses back up "I'm still the more mature and grown up one" derp replied "how old are you anyway?" jerome "well if you don't count how long I've been searching for a host me and ian here are both 18" ian said "why is everyone older than me I just found out the doctor or husky is 19" mitch stated annoyed jerome yelped again "why does everyone keep doing that!?!?!"he yelled jason and ty finally caught up (I real quick I made jason 16 same as the character who's added and ty 14 1 year older than mitch) "how old are you cuz I'm 14" ty said still limping a bit from the wounds that weren't completely healed and he still can't fly not like he knew how to begin with "and I'm 16" jason added "13" mitch said annoyed that ty was 1 year older than him "and he cries sometimes" jerome added "that's fine honestly I'm surprise ty is just a scaredy cat and that he doesn't cry cuz it's natural for people they're age cuz they're kids....anyway I'm 19" sky said (also made jerome a knew age) "really? I'm 18" jerome said getting an annoyed look from mitch derp just gave them a "can I please talk to my old friend" expression which was more obvious through facial expression then eyes cuz of the sunglasses before turning to sky "how did it feel being a statue? Could you see?" he asked "it felt weird and no I couldn't see....but I could hear....I hard when you guys came to see me even if I couldn't see all of you....and the stories you all would tell after you all got together about what you all did both together and apart....I remember it all so...clearly....I also wanted to say no scream how much I missed you all and I wish I could talk to you again....but you wouldn't hear me...." sky said derp looked at him with a sad expression "we all carved the names before that big night....we knew what you would do....I just wish me and ssundee were there to see it and be with a friend...." derp said "sometimes I forgot you and ssundee weren't there and when I remembered I wanted to cry" sky said honestly the others didn't know what to say just then a purple looking fire ball passed by them only missing mitch's head by a inch they all looked to see someone with a hood and glowing purple hands just then he took his hood down to reveal (this is my version of him) one purple eye the other hidden behind his bangs (sorta like ty but with longer hair going bearley past his shoulders and a different style) "who are you!?" he asked "hey relax we don't want any trouble" sky said "I asked who are you!?!?!?!" he said firing another purple fire ball at the ground this guy isn't messing around sky thought "I'm sky" sky said simply "I don't want any trouble" they're was a small silence before he spoke "sky?" he asked "yes" sky replied walking forward a bit "can we pass through?" he asked "...." the man who looked like nothing but a mere young boy opened up a book "before you ask in 16 in not that young...looks CAN be deseving" he said "and your this sky aren't you?" he asked pointing so a page in the book "yes" sky replied just then the boy closed the book and looked at him "I'm re to protecter of this forest and a sorcerer" seto said "I used to guide people who wished to pass before....those bad people came they wanted to destroy it....saying it wasn't important....I didn't want to fight and scare the animals here so I explained that animals here would no longer have a home if they did....they said they didn't care and so I had no choice but to fight so I could keep this forest and the animals safe....since then I call myself the protecter of the forest....I have been protecting it since I was 13 I've lived here for 4 years for I was 12 when I first arrived my home was destroyed....for a few days know I've been having dreams and visions bout a man named sky...i soon found out these were memories....but not my own...my ancestors....I was told I would have to join this group sometime soon....I never thought it would be today...right when the animals and forest need me most....those bandits are seeking to return..." he added sky looked at the others before turning to him "we'll help" jerome said "what?" seto asked and looked at him "I'm jerome this is mitch we lived in a forest before we met sky" he explained "and that is um...derp or ian...not sure who's in control know....ty and jason" sky said seto nodded "its nice to meet you all" he said simply "we'll help" sky said who got a annoyed "I just said that" response from jerome who got hit by mitch with was surprising considering his height "can't you just keep them with you like I do Jeffery?" jason asked "who?" seto said jason pulled Jeffery out of his jetpack and let seto see him "Jeffery" jason stated seto looked at Jeffery then looked at jason "you keep a pig....in that?" he asked "yes as long as I don't use it it won't hurt him" jason explained "we think its weird to" sky said only to get a glare from jason in return "I could do that" seto said "but I can't leave the forest to be destroyed" he added every one nodded "then we'll just defend the forest!!!" sky said seto smiled "thank you"

(And know the bloopers)

"You sure you want to do t-" dead started but his headphones fell off "FUCK!!!" He yelled "hey no cussing!!" Damian said angelica bust out laughing

Ian jumped to a tree but fell "OW!!!" He yelled sky laughed ty and Jason ran to his side Jeffery oinking in response husky muttered angrily under his breath about how often he does that mitch snorting and jerome smiled and tried not to laugh

A purple looking fire ball hit mitch "I'M SORRY" seto yelled sky looked worried jerome was making sure mitch was ok ty and Jason looked worried and seto kept saying sorry Ian just remained silent

"I've been hire....hire?" seto asked before laughing every one except Jason started laughing Jason looked just plan mad

(End I know cringe properly but yeah...also I'm gonna go ahead and do a ask or dare the is this our destiny characters just for fun for behind the scenes so check that out when its out BYE)