Fledgling Romance (BoyxBoy)

Hi! please comment/review. Hope you enjoy :)

Fledgling Romance

Chapter 1

The slow yet incessant beep of my alarm clock decided to wake me up this morning. I was just having a rather…erm….pleasant dream, I should say. I groggily lifted my head off the pillow and brought the wrath of my fist upon the small unsuspecting alarm clock. I could imagine it falling to the floor in agony screaming.

“Noooo!” I yelled in slow motion.

“Ka pew! BAM! PSHHH!” I voiced the destruction of my killing the alarm clock.

I then laughed triumphantly, and threw the covers off my legs. Hopping off the edge of my bedside I ran into my bathroom, not even bothering to close the door. In the midst of my homicidal clock rage, I’d forgotten I had to take a mean piss. Sighing in relief, I walked out of my room in my boxers, lightly tip toeing my way into the kitchen.

I spotted my sister on one of the bar stools, her back turned towards me. She had her head laid onto the counter and I could here soft snoring. Her name is Lilly and she’s 16, 3 years older then me. I decided I wanted to be mischievous this morning so I padded my way towards her, careful not to make any noise.

Leaning into her ear I took a sharp intake of breath, and screamed.

“HOLY SHIT LILLY THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE, EVERYBODY’S DEAD!!!”.

She jerked away from the counter, tipping the bar stool and landing on the floor. She quickly looked around noticing that the house was not on fire, and indeed, no one was dead.

She focused her angry, hate filled eyes on me.

“You are SO dead.” Her voice icily sent chills down my spine.

Nevertheless I ran away giggling like mad throughout the house while my sister screamed after me.

“GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!”.

“NEVER!” I shouted back with an even louder volume, but with a playful tone.

I ran up the stairs to an empty hallway. All the way to the end where I realized I was trapped. My sister soon followed behind, her freckled face red from the running. She was panting hard and her brows were knitted into frustration and pure murderous vengeance.

My sister was quite good looking when she wasn’t angry. She had shoulder length ginger hair, hazel eyes, and very tanned skin. But right now she looked like the devil in black pajamas. She started to make her way towards me, and I grew very nervous.

“You wouldn’t hurt a poor little scamp like me would you?” I asked pleadingly, putting on my best puppy dog look.

Still she strode towards me and lifted up her hands, pinching her fingers. My eyes widened in shock.

“Oh no….” I muttered to myself.

“Oh yes…” She smiled evilly at me.

I took a step back, but she soon tackled me on the ground. Her hands began to pinch at my sides painfully. I started to shriek at every nip. My eyes watering from the sting on my skin.

“Say you’re my bitch!” She demanded.

I started to gasp in between pinches. “N-never” I managed to stutter.

She began to pinch harder causing me to scream even louder.

“Ok! OK! I’M YOUR BITCH, I’M YOUR BITCH!!!” I shouted violently.