Came To My Rescue (ONE SHOT STORY)

dedicated to you!!! hahaha! wag mo kong tatawanan ha :)) enjoy!

Prologue.

Every realtionship that isn't meant to be, ended up in tears. ALWAYS.

****

A/N

//dahil feeling ko lang uso siya at gaya gaya at inggitera naman ako haha, that's why here, gumawa din ako ng isang short story.Testing  tesing lang.

feedback po,

do vote and comment if it is okay in your opinion :))

**

RIVA'S POINT OF VIEW

Hi! I'm Riva Nicola Montegrande.Second year college from the most prestigious university here in  our country.

I got everything in life.Beauty,brains,fame,luxurious life,loving friends and loving heartthrob  boyfriend.

Oh I forgot, there's only one thing I don't have ....

A one Big Happy Family.

Five years ago, my life's really useless,worthless,misserable,full of emptiness,loneliness,sadness,pain and anger.

I rebeled against my father so much.

I met different bad influence people, I befriended them.

Drinking before going to class or ditching classes everyday, 

ended up to being out of school youth

I used to smoke cigar and weed.'Cause my so-called friends told me that  it will lessen the pain & sadness that im going through that time.

Sleep all day and party all night long. That WAS my f*cking routine way back five years ago.

But there's this wonderful guy CAME TO MY RESCUE and  saved me from the Hell that I've been through.

He filled me with his Love. 

He filled my empty life with so much love and happiness.

He took away all the pain,loneliness,sadness and griefs.