Day 12- Someone that's always here for you.

Dear Bestfriend, [Ryan]

   Well we have been friends for about 3 year now. I tell you everything, Basically my life story haha. When i told you might be moving, you said that you wouldn't let me go and that you'd steal me and bring me to your house? Haha I love you. You really like the only person that understands me. Everyone else i try to tell my story to, either don't get me or judges me. I thought it would be the same with you. But i was wrong. You turned out to be a true bestfriend. Yeah we have been through ALOT together, like now that i think back it's alot. We've been through it all.

   We have been through stupid little fights to giant fights to the awesome times to the sad times to Even through the stupid drama and still made it out alive together.I honeslty don't know how you put up with me though, haha. I have to admit i must be quite a handfull. But you always manage to be right by my side. You've been my shoulder to cry on, The person to laugh with,The person to talk to, the person to help me think clear, and the reason for my amazing memories. I was just wrighting this on wattpad but i decided to post it on facebook to for some reason. I honestly hope we stay friends for very long. Your amazing.

                 Love, Jacquelyn <3 (: