Eternity Origins: Pt. 1

Feelings were only pain. The feeling of pain hurt me rapidly, as the room flashed from where I was stuck. Any attempt to free myself only hurt me more. The man that looks down at me laughed, as I was helpless, and right where he wanted me to be. Trying to get him to hear my pleads was like talking to an empty wall. He wouldn't listen to me anyway.

The stinging began to feel worse. The flashing of light got brighter. I wanted to feel numb so bad. But this machine was doing something to me. Worrying only got me exhausted. All I could do is cry in pain, know that I was helpless, and be the trapped animal I was...

Please forgive me for going ahead. My name is Eternity. I was born a bright-green, human-like hedgehog. I went to a school called Station Square Elementary. Those memories are faint up until my 7th grade year. That was a time of my life where everything got serious.

Moving to middle school was a tough year for me. Like every other girl, I had my periods, and I was getting my lady body. But other than the natural changes, something else made it more complicated. The fact that I get closer to girls than I do guys. I found girls to be so cute... That year, I admitted that I was bisexual.

And with that, I was the weakest girl in my grade. They made fun of me, and girls stopped hanging out with me. It made me cry to know that all of my friends had left me for boyfriends, and left me all alone. Everytime I waved hello, or say "hi" to them, they always gave their lovers a kiss. I used up my hall pass to get some tears out. There was nobody out there willing to accept me. 

If you were to see our lunch then, you would see guys hanging out at their tables, girls talking at their tables, popular kids talking at their table with their girlfriends, and you would see me. Sadly eating my lunch, trying to direct my eyes away from those I used to care about, and trying to not think about how desperate I was. I was just hoping for a new student who is not like the people I used to care about.

8th grade felt like a re-run of 7th grade. But unlike last year, I felt a bit of excitement to see how many 7th graders I could get to know.

I thought, "Who knows? Maybe someone in the lower grades will accept me..."

I entered the familiar hallway I used to walk through my whole school year last year. All of the teachers I saw everyday were still teaching, and patroling the halls like last year. I decided to act casual, and hide my face from them with the hoodie I brought.

I made my way through the crowded highway of 7th graders, and saw unfamiliar faces everywhere. So many guys and girls that I had no memory of. I walked towards the girls, and I saw.. the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I tried so hard to cover my blush. Her friends left her for class, and I shyly made my way up to her.

"H-hello. My name is Eternity. I'm new here," I lied.

She smiled at me. I wasn't used to the sweet reaction she gave to my voice before. Ever since 7th grade, it felt like I was talking to deaf people.

"Hi, Eternity. My name is Brittany," she said to me.

She was so beautiful. And she seemed to be my type.

The bell rang. We realized what we had to do.

"Can we talk later? At the school lot sidewalk?" I said, in a hurry.

"Sure, Eternity. See you," she said.

"Bye, Brittany," I said.

She walked off to class, and I sneaked my way through the other students going to class. Brittany. Brittany. Her face never left my head. Once I left the hallway, the atmosphere got dark again. I found my way to my classroom, and walked in shyly.