When You Get Hurt

You: OW!

BEN: *runs up to you so fast it's not even funny* WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!? ILLINOIS!

You: *looks at him completely weirded out*

BEN: *ignores your stare* WHAT HAPPENED!?!?

You: *holds up pinkie* I got a splinter...

BEN: *grabs hand and yanks it forward up to his face then starts jumping around and screaming like crazy* OH NO! CALL AN AMBULANCE! THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH, PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

*creepypastas jump out from behind random stuff and escort you out the door while screaming*

Jeff: *making siren noises* WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO!!!!

Nina: WE NEED A MEDIC!!!!!

*Slender pops up out of nowhere with Sally*

Slender: H—What the???

Sally: *escapes Slender's grip and runs in circles with everyone else* I WANNA PLAY! I WANNA PLAY!!!

*Slender stands there confused*

The End.

A/N: JK.... That's not the real chapter. 😂

You were doing the usual. Eating chips while playing your favorite game. BEN wasn't there because he was out killing. You didn't care to be honest you were too busy trying to beat the level you were currently on.
     After a while of beating levels on the game it grew kind of boring so you decided to stop and do other stuff. You sat around eating chips. You drew random stuff. You tied a blanket around your neck and pretended you could fly like a superhero.
     You did a bunch of stuff. You were still over all bored so you started texting people in your contacts. You texted your best friend.

 You texted your best friend

     You texted your annoying ass brother