Start Of Something New (aka the song that made Trobella real)

Handy Manny's best fren LuPart was over at his house, consulting Manny after a 'tragic breakup'. "It'll be okey Manny," said LuPart, "after all, we all die someday. Who cares if we get to reproduce with the opposite sex before the time comes?¿" Manny was hecca done with LuPart rn. "LuFetus, I hope one day I will be able to skin u with a Blue Fanta™ soda cap, leave ur bones behind a McDonald's in Asaiaia and then feed the rest of ur remains to ur famalam. Anyways, u failed abortion, I don't want to 'reproduce with the opposite sex' before I do the death, I'm just sadd that my last relationship had to end over a single spicy cheeto."
"They shouldn't have eaten ur Cheeto, Manny. They knew this was coming," LuPart explained.
Manny used his Handy Hands™, dipped them in apple juice, then viciously slapped LuPart so hard and threatened to shove his tools so far down LuPart's throat that it'll be forever stuck in his anus.
LuPart got the idea and finally left Manny to cry by himself in a dark depressing corner.
Days went by, then weeks, then months of Manny mourning his Spicy Cheeto. He deeply regretted not being able to truly experience the Spice Life™. He spent the majority of the year in this constant state of grief, until he releasing just how he(c^2)ing pathetic he was and decided to go out into de town with LuPart and find a reason to live.
They went out in the town and it was lit, the Shrek soundtrack was playing in he background, all was well.
Manny was strolling through the mall, wondering how terrifying it would be if a 10 ft teletubby gave him a bear hug, and holding LuPart's hand without realizing. They passed HotTopic, Manny yelled something at being too old to be emo, LuPart yelled something about Melanie Martinez merchandise. The two immediately walked in and browsed the store. Manny and his wreck less behavior off tv, grabbed a Gerard Way Funko Pop Figure and placed it in his man purse. Once they left, a cashier noticed Manny had not paid for his merch and Manny booked it. The mall security was informed and went on a Handy Man chase, the security was fast, but Manny was on the run and go, they didn't have a chance. LuPart was left without a ride and in a hecca awk position. It was times like these he prayed to the meme lords wishing Manny wasn't so darn wiki woo woo and more serious sensible sensible.
Manny was on the run, he stole a $15 figurine, but in his mind he might as well have stolen the Declaration of Independence. In his twisted tumblr mind, he needed to find a place, and fast. He ringed up LePart and asked if he has any frens he can stay with for a while, with hesitation, LuPart slid Bob's address to Manny. Manny was well on his way to sumthin wack.