Important! Returns in MAY!

Hello once more to those who have stuck with me for so long. I want to thank you all for being so patient with me. It has been one heck of a journey from the point I started this story up until now. I was a freshman in high school now I am a senior in college! Many things have changed and lots of things have just gone down the toilet, figuratively.

Also! A big hello to those who are new to this story of mine! This was my first 'child' on Wattpad and I would like to thank those who have added this story while it was being edited and was a mess. I hope once it gets fixed up you will all enjoy it!

My reason for posting this new part was for a survey. I want to make a schedule for myself so that I have a 'submission' or 'due date' for chapters, it honestly helps me with pacing myself just right in writing. In doing this I want to ask those who follow this work by using a survey to choose one of two options.

One chapter, may be short length, once a week.

OR

Two chapters, may be long length, once a month.

These options do not count possibility of more chapters than planned. If I get hit by the inspiration bug and decide to write more than one chapter I will post that extra chapter.

USE THE LINK BELLOW TO VOTE!

https://goo.gl/forms/gWvxA7Q6CZDhWs8t1

Thank you all and see you in MAY!