Part III, "Rooaarrr!

Fact: A species, humanoid or otherwise, will not persist without the reproduction, nurturing, the educating and indoctrinating of new generations in properly protecting, sustaining, advancing their given culture.

In every EBH tribe, there existed two genders. A male gender and a female gender. And through copulation of the male and female (yes,I must be specific here), a child EBH was conceived and delivered into life on the rock.

Now, female and male EBH, while different in general appearance, that is to say, the female was fairer than the male, with genitalia and a reproductive system specific to permit child conception, otherwise stood toe to toe, side by side with him, not only in conducting day to day labor, of any category, but also in protecting home and community.

Male and female EBH worked and played, struggled and accomplished, supported and encouraged one another through whatever came, not just in commitments as a domestic couple, but as equal members of a community, large or small.

These two distinct and independent EBHs had woke up together on this rock, and they would survive together on it. This fact just seemed to be an inherent understanding. It seemed once again whomever, whatever deposited this curious species onto their tiny rock, had considered every aspect of survivability; this had not been a random act, or some bizarre evolutionary process.

At one point the female EBH was held in an iconic position, with tribes commissioning statues in her honor. These flattering, towering bare breasted images attested to her undeniable standing in communities.

In some cultures, she was not restricted even in sexual activity.

The Etruscan woman, of a pre-Roman sophisticated Italian culture, for example, could participate in, engage in casual sexual trysts with whomever she pleased. Because these women prided themselves in physical fitness and impeccable appearance, they considered being seen nude, especially by men, as a compliment, not as an embarrassment or disgrace.

The Etruscans were also one of the first societies to flaunt open marriages. Wife sharing was a custom to them. They not only accepted many, many men onto their couches, the women raised any child that resulted out of their encounters, whether they could identify the biological father or not.

This custom would later come to be criticise even by the following Egyptian and Roman sex mongrels.

Other cultures would simply bestow the title of goddess upon their women, and commission a stone carver to produce an image worthy of her.

One of the most notable finds to date is a statuette of a possible goddess of fertility that dates back nine thousand years.

The find was in an ancient Turkish settlement called Çatalhöyük. The settlement is believed to have existed for longer than a millennium.

So, the question arises, was honoring the female, permitting her such privileges, something the EBH came up with on their own, or was this behavior more subconscious encoding surfacing?

It was undeniable, the EBH female was an integral element in developing EBH society; and, in many instances her adoration shadowed that of the brute  male.

In addition to, and in conjunction with her fertility status, as the child bearer, she was regarded as the true and only source of lineage.

Had she enjoyed that level of stature prior to finding herself Earthbound?

Within the tribes, she acquired education, held public office at all levels, served as a jurist, was a successful proprietor of business, and a land owner.

If her domestic relationship with her male partner dissolved, she was entitled to, and received her fair share of the couple's joint holdings.

Because of this recognition, this acknowledgment and acceptance of gender equality, societies, tribes, alliances flourished in productivity, growth, and stature.

Global EBH was functioning at a one hundred percent level; both male and female actively engaged across the board in all aspects of life. Neither gender was ruling over, undermining, exploiting the other.

All was right on the tiny rock.

But male EBH was not content. Not at  all content.