Chapter 1| If there isn't at least one hot cowboy, I'm leaving

I'm driving down a beat up asphalt road. Trying to avoid every freaking pot hole I see. Do I want to be driving down this road?

No.

Planning to see my best friend sucking her boyfriend face off?

No.

Running away from my ex, who should be getting attack by angry seagulls?

Yes.

I turn into the driveway of the house, that was bigger then my dreams and ambitions.

Jessica and Anthony's house, I mean mansion.

My 24 year old friend is getting married to her boyfriend-which she dated at 16, but when she moved she lost contact. But they ended up back together when she moved back 8 months ago-They just happened to rekindle a never ending flame.

Gag my with a freaking spoon.

Turning off the car, I sigh. My life has come to this, being the maid of honor, jobless, and walking into find out my non-faithful other half sleeping with someone else.

I need a break, a huge one.

I get out of the car, as my heels click on the ground. I remembered exactly why I'm here.

Jessica called me and told me she had something huge to offer me.

Making me race here, I hope this news is worth my gas money because that is not cheap.

I knock on the thick oak door, when no one answers, I walk in myself.

"Hello?" I call out loud to have it echo in emptiness.

Sighing I shut the door, and walk to the kitchen. Which is most likely where I'll find them because all they do is cook together. With there family money, they don't have to really worry about anything. They still work though, I will give them credit for that.

Anthony is a chef finishing out his last year of cooking school.

Jessica is still in college, her final year, she took a break from school. Then decided to come back, I don't really know what she doing. She kinda hush hush what she is doing, why? I don't really know, all I know it has something to do with math equations.

Turning the corner, my eyes land on the two of them. "My precious eyes!" I blurt out and slap my hand over my eyes, trying to stop the terrifying image of them making out.

"Gwen?! Why didn't you knock?!" Jessica says breathlessly.

"I DID!" I yell at her still hiding my eyes. "Now I know why you didn't answer!"

"Sorry Gwen, again." Anthony apologizes to me.

"You notice how in that sentence Antanie, that there is again because both of you never seem to answer the door. Here I am walking into land bomb and doesn't stop until I scream." I say taking my hands off my eyes, glaring at them.

Both are blushing and looking away from me and each other.

"We're sorry, we just started cooking and things go plac-" Jessica starts and I cut her off.

"Yeah, that's how you almost burnt down the kitchen. Let's not forget the waffle incident." I say crossing my arms.

Jessica scratches her arm, and Anthony scratches his neck.