Paint You Wings (Alex's POV)

"Jack," I said as I gently shook him. "Wake up baby."

"I don't wanna," he mumbled.

"You kind of just had a baby that you have to meet," I said as I chuckled.

"I did!" he said as he shot up in his bed, grabbing his stomach afterwards.

"Careful baby!" I said as I chuckled and ran to his side.

"I will," he said as he lightly chuckled. "Where's our baby girl?"

"Right behind me," I said as I smiled and walked back over to where I was.

"Can I please see her?" Jack asked.

"Depends," I smirked. "Under one circumstance."

"What?" Jack asked.

I walked over to him and kissed him gently. After that, I pulled away from him and put my hand in my pocket. I got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of my pocket.

"Marry me," I said.

"A-Alex," Jack said as he covered his mouth with his hands. "A-Are you serious?"

"Completely," I said. "I've never been so serious in my life."

"Oh my god," Jack said as a single tear fell down his cheek. "I don't know what to s- Oh my god, yes."

"You will?" I asked as my face lit up.

"Yes," Jack said.

"Good," I said as I smiled and stood up.

I walked back over to him and gently put the ring on his finger. After that, he smiled at me and pulled me down, locking our lips together in the perfect kiss. Just as we pulled apart, LIbbie cooed from across the room. I chuckled and then went over and grabbed her from the little cart.

"Almost forgot about little Libbie," I said as I chuckled.

"Don't you dare forget about our daughter!" Jack said as he chuckled.

"I won't," I said as I handed Libbie to Jack. "I promise."

"Oh my god," he said. "She's so adorable and perfect."

"My thoughts exactly," I said as I smiled at the two of them.

Elizabeth fit perfectly in Jack's arms. He looked so comfortable while holding her. It looked so natural. So amazing. So perfect. Just as I looked back up at the two of them, I heard Jack gasp, then he saw "aww" really loudly, which made me laugh.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Her shirt," he said. "It says: Thanks for marrying my daddy."

"I may or may not have had the nurses put that on her, in the hopes that you'd say yes," I said.

"Is that even a question as to whether or not I'd say yes?" he asked as he chuckled.

"Well, I was just hoping you would," I said as I smiled and walked over to them.

"The perfect family," Jack said as he looked at Libbie, then up at me.

"I agree," I said as I kissed him and then rested my head on his.