Okay.. This is awkward

Chaeng was so immersed in thinking of the girl while listening to the song and didn't realized that she fell asleep afterwards.

-----

Mina POV
"Let's go to the coin noraebang" suggested Jihyo, and since it sounds fun.. me and momo agreed to it. "We should play arcade too!" I added. Yes, I'm addicted to games actually. Then, the three of us went to the coin noraebang and we were singing to our hear content. What surprised me is that Jihyo really has a good voice, no wonder she is taking Vocal as her major. Especially the song Tears, I don't know much about old korean songs but I do listen to the latest k-pop songs.

Then we play variety of games on the arcade. I especially like the claw machine. I'm really good on it. I managed to get 3 dolls, so I gave the other two to Momo and Jihyo, and I kept the Simba doll, the character from The Lion King. Time passes too fast that we didn't realize we spent 4 hours there. We decided to go home but before that we went to the restaurant nearby. Momo said she really wanted to eat Jokbal. She is really a fan of jokbal ever since she came to Korea.

--------

At the guesthouse, Chaeng was sound asleep until she heard the sound of her phone ringing. She immediately wakes up and saw the name on the screen of her phone 'Yoo Jungyeon'. So she picked up her call.

Chaeng POV
"Umm wae?" I answered annoyingly

"Did I wake you up? HAHA" teased Jungyeon

"Ooo.."

"Mian!"

"It's okay. Why are you calling me?"

"I've been in deep thought. I think I should confess to that person..."

"When?"

"Hmm I have a meeting tomorrow, so tomorrow I guess?"

"Ahh...." I sounded so insincere, I just woke up so yeah..

"What should I do, Chaeng-ah?"

"Do you really like that girl so much?" I asked out of curiosity

"Yaaahh! of course.."

"Fighting! I know you can do it.."

We both talked a bit on the phone then after few minutes we hanged up. Yes, Jungyeon likes girls. It was no surprise for me. I even knew her ex, Im Nayeon. I don't know how the hell Jungyeon fell for her but she told me it was love at first sight. So now I guess, she finally has gotten over her ex after dating her for almost 2 years. After the call, I decided to go out to take some fresh air so I went out. I felt hungry so I took a glance on my watch. It was already 6pm. 'Ahh no wonder..'

As I went out, I went to the stall nearby that selling Tteokbukki and Odeng, so I had some for my dinner. After finishing some, I went to Han River. There I usually stay for couple an hour to relax my mind, recall my memories and enjoying the view with my headphone on. 'Ahh I forgot that I have the video!!' so I immediately took out my phone out searching for the video that I saved. The video was playing, and again the performance from the competition in Japan never failed to bore me. And again, my eyes were focusing to that young pretty lady. 'How I wish I could see her once again...' I thought. I once again enjoying the view, which then my phone rang. 'Mom's calling'

-----

Mina POV
That was quite a dinner. I felt so full. Then after the delicious dinner, we parted our ways to home. "See you guys again tomorrow!" said Momo and was leaving. Me and Jihyo went home together. It was already 7pm. I really had a fun day today. It was only my second day here. On our way home, we bought few drinks at the convenience store near our guesthouse. I suddenly remembered about my roommate. 'Is she home yet?' I wondered.