What's The Matter; What Can I Say? (24)

A/N: Girl Scout cookies are da freaking bomb :p

I know this story is called I Won't Give Up but that's not the song I wrote this because of. Just sayin it's Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis(:

I hope that made sense! Yeah by the way I Won't Give Up is almost over): I'm going to have no life after I finish writing this so yeah. I'm still going to post other stories and if you're looking for an update on The Orphan it's on hold for right now because I'm trying to focus on this one right now so the ending doesn't suck (: But for all of you hoes out there who are head over heels for Harry Styles and want something decent to read I would HIGHLY advise Heartbeat by @harry_june_waters it is really amazing. So yeah this is a long pointless authors note(: I don't know how much fanfiction I'm going to write some of them will be one shots to pass time until I can think of decent stories. If you don't know what a one shot is google it. I know I'm for sure posting a fanfiction called A Fighting Chance and I'll post the description sometime soon I hope so yeah, I love you and please Vote & Comment.

Love you guys <3

- Taylor

- --- --- -- - - - - - - ----- ---- ----- -- --- - - - - - - ---------- - - - - - ------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe it, it's not, it can't be he said he was working when I talked to him earlier. I look back at Amanda, and her smile is bigger than ever. Harry's eyes lock on mine and he smiles, "Hey Jess."

I don't move, I just stand there and stare at him. I don't believe this, I know I wanted him to come back but this doesn't feel like I thought it would. Harry's smile disappears, and my mom clears her throat, "Amanda why don't we go outside and wait for Jacob. I think Harry and Jess have some things to talk about."

Amanda gives me a weird look and I don't really know what it means, but I nod, telling her to go ahead. She gives me a small smile and follows my mom out the front door. Then, we are alone. I don't look at him, in stead I look at my boot. He walks over to me and lifts my face up, "What's the matter baby?"

I shake my head letting my bangs fall in my face, looking down at my boot again. It's silent for a few minutes and he shifts on his feet before talking again, "Please talk to me."

I push my bags back out of my face, "I don't know what to say Harry." I feel like crying and I really don't have anything to be crying about, I graduated high school, my boyfriend possibly the love of my life is standing right in front of me, I got my best friend back, I just don't know.

"God baby please don't," he presses his forehead against mine, "Please don't cry."

His breath fanned over my face, before he kissed right under my eye, I see Jacob's car up and pull away from him, "I gotta go."

He nods but he plants his lips to my forehead for a few seconds before he lets me walk past him. Right when I get to the door he says, "I love you."

I just give him a weak smile and make my way out to Jacob's car.

**

Josh sat in the back seat with me so Amanda could sit in the front with Jacob. I haven't talked to Josh since the other day. This was just awkward, I left my headphones at home because well I actually don't know why I didn't. "So no more soccer huh?" Josh whispers as we pull up to Amanda's house it was already crowded.

I shrug my shoulders, "Guess not."

He gives me a half smile, "You're still mad at me aren't you?"

I shake my head and climb out of the car with his help. "I've just got a lot going on right now and I really don't want to talk about it, because I want to be happy tonight. Ok?"

He lightly laughs, "Ok."

When we walk into Amanda's house I am drowned in music and people yelling and I instantly feel weird. I'm not an antisocial freak, but I'm not in the mood for this. A group of girls drag me and Amanda over into a corner to take about a thousand pictures. When they start talking about how 'hot' Jacob is I leave.

I wander around the house until I get to the backdoor, to find Jacob sitting in one of the chairs next to the pool. He turns his head around right as I turn around, "You can sit out here Jess, I'm not going to rape you."

The way the word rape rolls off his tongue sends shivers down my spine. I slowly walk over to the chair next to him and sit down. He hands me a cup with God knows what in it, but I don't care. I take a drink from it, and it was sour but sweet at the same time. He takes the cup from my hand and sits it next to his foot.

"Do you remember last summer when we were all nervous about senior year? Everyone except you. You couldn't wait until August to get here," he laughs. "You've always been that way. You've always liked challenges, that's why I don't see why you called us off, because you were one of the biggest challenges I ever faced." he kept laughing.

I scoff, "I'm not really in the mood to relive that disaster."

I stand up and he asks, "Why did you call it off Jess, just tell me that."

I roll my eyes, "Because you only wanted one thing, and I think we both know what that was."

He stands in front of, talk about to close for comfort. I try to pull away from him but his hands rest on my waist, his lips way too close to mine, "Give me another chance Jess."

I place my hands on his chest trying to pull away from him, but before I can he kisses me.