Chapter 6: Piper's P.O.V.

Hey guys!! Sorry we haven't uploaded in a while but we wanted to make this chapter longer so it took us some time! Anyways I'm uploading on my iPod so if I spell something wrong then I'm sorry! Anyways enjoy!!

Piper P.O.V

What in Hades just happened? I thought. We were peacefully walking while Percy was showing us around, Hazel yelled at Frank and ran off. Frank ran after her.

Percy sighed and said, "let's keep moving people! Don't worry they'll catch up with us!" "Are u sure Percy??" asked Annabeth. "yes I'm sure so this is the..." I tuned out. I looked at Percy! WOW! He was hot! He had this kind of aura like a god. I thought. Annabeth and Percy are so comfortable with each other. I wish me and Jason were like that. Whenever Percy said or did something stupid Annabeth would Kiss him! Which was often! Ever since Annabeth was with Percy she was more relaxed. "Piper, Piper!" I heard Jason calling my name! I tuned back in! "Yes Jason!" I asked. "Come on let's go eat!" "Okay?"

Percy waved to us to come join them. We walked over. Annabeth an Percy were sitting side by side. Then Frank and Hazel sat on the other side of Percy. Jason sat next to Leo and I sat next to Jason.

Suddenly, blue pancakes arrived in front of Percy. Wait!! Blue Pancakes?? "Percy u do know it's dinner right?" said annabeth. "Soooo..." replayed Percy.

Then he started eating like there is no tomorrow!! Annabeth just stared at him in disbelief. Soon, she was laughing an Percy stared at her. Then he took a piece of the pancakes and stuffed them in annabeths mouth. Everyone started laughing. After we calmed down which took a while we started with our adventures.

"can Percy go first? Please?!?!" exclaimed Leo.

Percy groaned.

"Please!" asked Leo again.

"Fine," said Percy after about a gazillon pleases! Wow! this guy didnt want to talk about his adventures! :):)

(I love u Percy!! <3 Author's note!! :):)heheh)

"What do u wanna hear!" asked Percy.

"All ur quest!!" exclaimed leo.

Then Percy and annabeth launched into the story. Percy came to camp half-blood when he was 12. his mom was kidnapped. he defeated the minatour with his bare hands. he was accused of stealing Zeus's lighting  bolt, atrip to the underworld, fighting Ares(the god of war!) and won! :):) Woohooo!! Wait.... Backtrack!

"What?!??!?!?" screamed Jason, Frank, Hazel, Leo, and I!

"ummm..... yea" said Percy. Sorry Frank!"

"It's okay! it just a state of shock!" excliamed Frank.

"Please continue!" i said.

Luke trying to kill percy with a scorpion. Which percy survuved! wow! and that was only his first quest.

Second Quest!  he went to the sea of monsters, where hefound the fleece, got turned into a guinea pig.

Wait! A GUINEA PIG! everyone started laughing. Which also included destroying Reyna's home and brought Thalia back to life.

Suddenly, a girl with black hair and blues eyes like Jason jumped on Percy strangling him.

"Hey!! Your gonna kill me! Get off me Pinecone face!!" said Percy! :):)

Finally, Thalia got off him. "Hey Kelphead!" said Thalia after helping Percy up and giving him another hug. I felt Jason tense up beside me! "Hey pinecone face! we were just talking about uu! :)" Really, why?"  asked Thalia! "you came back to life pinecone face!

Thalia, Percy and Annabeth were literally on the floor laughing and looked like they were about to pee in their pants! :):):):):)

Anyways thanks guys for reading sorry for not uploading i noe u must hate us! but what can we do! the co-writer took a vacation in Flordia! soo blame Anjali! :):) anyways she was also writing 2 other storys and they will be up soon hopefully! see u next time!

Peace out!! and Read on like never before! kay soo bye! :):) love yaa all! :)

Omg!! and yea im on Team Gale!! :):) Hunger Games! :):)

i know im random soo yea bye now! :):)