Called into the Ministry

It was a beautiful summer morning. I wakled out to get my mail and saw and owl sitting on my mailbox. It was holding a letter. It reminded me of how I wrote about owls that bring mail to witches and wizards in Harry Potter.
I took and opened the letter. It said something about being called at the Ministry od Magic. 'Hmm...' I thought. 'Someone's messing with me. Funny.'
I decited to go back inside. I brought the letter and I put it on the fridge. It was cute.
A few days later, at abour 8 PM, somebody knocked at my door. "Who could it be this late?" I asked myself.
I opened the door and saw a large man and an old woman. The man was Rubeus Hagrid and the woman was Minerva McGonagall. I couldn't belive my eyes! I pinched myself to see if I'm awake. "Can we come in?" Hagrid asked and I just nodded.
Hagrid and prof. McGonnagall sat down on my couch and I sat on my chair. Prof. McGonnagall said "Miss.-". "Mrs." I ccorected her. "Ok mrs. Rowling" she said "We have recived a messagge that you have revealed magic to muggles. We sent to a letter for a hearing in the Ministry. You need to come with us." I was confused.
"OK... I guess..." I said. "Should I bring something? I mean, like my bags/clothes/house?". Prof. McGonnagall looked at me weirdly. I decited to go with 'No'.
"Will we go today or tomorrow?". I asked. "We'll go today and you'll sleep in the Leaky Cauldron.". Of course, I knew that was a cafe that conected the muggle and the wizard world.
"Well, I guess it's time to go." Hagrid said so we got up and left the house.