The Ministy of Magic

"Take my hand." Minerva said. I took her hand and instantly felt dizzy. I almost puked when we landed.
"Wow, you didn't puke! Most of the people puke when they aperetate for the first time!". "Well, I kinda know how it feels so..."
She looked at me weirdly and said "How is it possible taht you know how that feels?! Oh right, the book...".
I looked around and saw the Ministry. I just couldn't belive it! It looked just like how I described it in my books! I felt so confused.
"Well, I think it's time to get in." Minerva said. I just couldn't focus on what's going on. I just found myself in the Ministry a few seconds after prof. McGonagall said that it's time to go in.
I saw the fountain in the middle of the room which was filled with witches and wizards. There were more and more witches and wizards ariving in so many different ways.
We got to the man at the desk and he told us something like "Let me see your wands." Minerva said "Here's mine (and she gave him her wand) and this is Joanne Katheleen Rowling. She's the one who's writing about our lives.".
"Oh ok." the man said and looked at me like I was a hobo. "You know where to go." and pointed to the elevator next to him.
We went a few floors up and got to a big hall. We passed a guy with gigner hair. "Hey Arthur!" I said. He looked at me weirdly and said "Um... hey?".
Prof. McGonnagal looked at me and whisper-yelled "Please don't reveal to other wizards about revealing magic to muggles!" I nodded.
We came to a big door which was soon opened by a man who said "You can now come in, miss Rowling." "Mrs. Rowling." I said and he nodded.
I asked prof. McGonnagal if she's coming inside with me and she said that she's going to be in the crowd somewhere. 'Ohmygod I'm so dead.' I thought.
I braced myself, let out a large amount of air and stepped into the room.