Chapter 30 - The Man

Okay, Wattpaders, next chapter!!!!

Well, this story is getting on... They're going to San Francisco!!!!! Or are they???? ;) (winking obnoxiously) and (evil grin) =====

thanx all of u for reading, voting and commenting.... Please do the same for this story too?????

So, VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!!!

ENjoYYYY!!!!!!!

Ray's Pov

Damn it. My hands feel like they were twisted and crushed at the same time. Which they were. 

I moved around a bit and stared straight ahead. Ryan and a girl who looked exactly like except with long hair sat in front. Okay, so I'm in a car? Thankfully with Ash.

Okay, talking about Ash. He's staring at me with those adorable green eyes of his. Those eyes made me fall in love with him all over again. And those full, pink lips of his... Well, I'm dying right here. I'm gonna die peacefully.

Ash folded his hands over mine and I stared at his fragile but beautiful body with hungry eyes. Well, we were still naked. That's a good thing right now. What good deed did I do in my previous life to get such a beautiful boyfriend?

Ash spoke softly, "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "My hands hurt."

Ash's hands immediately glowed a light blue and I watched with wide-eyes as blue flames licked at my hands. They didn't hurt but soon the pain in my hands receded. My beautiful boyfriend is a healer. 

"Thank you," I whispered. He responded by giving me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled at him and he simply snuggled into my chest. Cute.

He closed his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him and then said loudly, "Where are we?"

Ryan looked at me from the rear view mirror. So, he must have seen us kiss. That made me blush a bit.

"On our way to San Francisco," he replied after a while. "Oh and by the way, meet my twin sister, Ariel. Ariel, Ray. Ray, Ariel."

Ariel smiled at me sadly. "Nice to meet you."

"I didn't know you had a sister," I mumbled.

"I got to know today. My mom died. She told me when she was dying." Ryan's dace was expressionless.

I didn't comment on that. "Why are we going to San Francisco?"

"I... Just because."

"Okay. But can we get some clothes? I feel real uncomfortable being naked in front of all of you guys. Except for Ash of course."

I winked. Ariel groaned.

"And I'm real uncomfortable hearing you talk about your gay boyfriend naked. Please don't say anything more. I'm getting really, really naughty pictures of you in my head right now."

I smirked. "Well, I'll just add on. I kissed him first and then slowly sucked his skin..."

"Ew," Ariel shouted and Ryan laughed. I saw Ash's cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"You owe me one," he mumbled.

"Yeah, sure," I shrugged. 

Ash smirked at me and all I could think of was: uh-oh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan stopped for some clothes soon after. Ash and I dressed up in the jeans and shirts and I admired Ash beside me.

"You look gorgeous," I said, hugging me.

"Yeah, yeah," he said sarcastically. "Everyone knows you're the gorgeous one here."

"Nope. We both are."

 Ash smiled a bit at that. This guy is so adorable, I just want to pinch his cheeks. So, I did just that.

"Hey!" Ash yelled at me. He started reaching for me but I quickly sprinted away. No way am I getting pinched by my boyfriend.

Well, he is my boyfriend. But still. 

Ash ran after me and both of us were just laughing and people were staring at us like we were crazy and this is the best day of my life. I don't care if people are staring at us right now. I love Ash.

"I love you," Ash whispered from close behind me. Oh my God, move legs! Now!

He jumped on my back and wrapped his hands around my neck. I laughed aloud and gave him a ride to the car. Ryan and Ariel both lifted an eyebrow when they saw us; it was kind of creepy. 

"You guys are adorable," Ariel sighed. I just smirked. Ryan just smiled at us and then he drove off. We were on our way to San Francisco.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Get out of the car boys. We're going to go for a little ride," the man told us. I clutched Ash tightly in my arms. I could feel him start to get really scared. This guy was creepy. He had yellow eyes and orange hair. His face and body were full of scars and his upper torso was completely naked. Ugh.

I didn't know where we were. We had been stopped in the middle of the road. We were on a highway. And it was empty. 

"No," I said, trying to be brave.

"You're coming with me."

Short chapter. I know, I know. I dont have any inspiration... Please help me by giving me some ideas, guyzz!!! Please..

VOTE AND COMMENT.. I KNOW THIS IS A SORRY EXCUSE OF A CHAPTER BUT STILLL, PLEASE????

Thanx... Sa5sha