he said forever but will it be never?

I finally felt safe like at any moment I would wake up from this horrible nightmare, I thought as I drove down the long winding road of the highway. but then I remembered that the moment the safety left there would be no one there to retrieve it for me because they were gone. No, not gone because gone had a since to it that there would be a return, but my family was not gone they were inevitably untouchable..........dead.

I thought of the small portion of the night of the crash that I remembered. I could remember the fear an overwhelming case of it when I had realized that the screaming had stopped and everyone's agony but my own was over. I had heard no more beating hearts but my own, that was the moment the pain really hit me when I realized everyone I loved so much the people I would have given my own life for were now gone they were gone forever. I would never get to see them smile again or laugh with them again. Oh and Micha the one boy i had fallen inlove with, my fi'ance was also gone.

I would never get to tell my parents the news that a baby was on the way and the fact they all died on the night of my birthday made it worse and then once again another even sharper pain hit me when I realized that from the crash my baby probably did not make it. My baby was probably dead too.

I remembered what the doctor had told me at the hospital an hour after I had awakened from being unconscious for a week. "Did you know you were.....pregnant," he had stuttered on the last word I had nodded my head yes."Did you tell anyone?" he added is face showed pure curiosity. "Micah knew," I stuttered.

I'de told Micah a week after he purposed to me. Then the doctor continued to speak. "I'm sorry to inform you of this but during the car accident" I interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "no" I said my voice had sounded stronger than I felt at that moment. "what" he asked confused. " it was not an accident. Because, if it was an accident than there would have been another reason that stupid ass, drunk truck driver hit us. It would not have been caused because he had passed out" I said angrily. The memory of the bright headlights from the 18 wheeler came to my mind.

"I'm sorry" the doctor murmured then he continued. "I'm sorry to have to inform you of this but during the car crash you lost to much blood to keep the baby alive he is dead". I swallowed and started to shake then I realized the doctor said 'he'? I never did know whether my baby was a boy or a girl. "he?" I said wondering " yes he we confirmed that" the doctor said.

'it was a boy I would have had a boy', I thought now crying as I drove down the highway. I quickly wiped away my tears and pushed the memory as far out of my thoughts as I could. I followed the sign telling me to take the next exit.

I was driving to my aunt's house to live with her since my parents had died. I was now leaving my home town in New Orleans, Louisiana to go live in sand Destin Florida with my aunt Sara. My mom was never close to her so I never really knew much about her. I had never met her b4 not even when I was born. Though, I remembered a few of the things my mom had told me. She looked a lot like me, she had dark brown hair with highlights in it just like mine though, my hair though was to my waist, hers was to her shoulder.

I wasn't sure if she was married or not she worked as some type of assistant and lived in a fancy looking house. My mom had told me she was around 32. She'd shown me pictures of her but the memory was only a blur. I could not remember exactly how she looked I was now in the city. I was following the directions my aunt had given me over the phone when I had last called her at a gas station somewhere in Mobile, Alabama.

I saw the big gate of her neighborhood .I slowed down at the gate and looked up I gasped in shock there was a girl who looked 16 my age staring down at me her skin was flawless and her eyes a crystal blue. She smiled at me with perfectly strait practically gleaming white teeth. She had black perfect curls that bounced on her head. "hello," she said to me with a voice that sounded more like she was singing then talking.