Chapter 14

Hello loves. I started this chapter as soon as i published the last one but it's probably not going to be up the same day.

Margo's POV

"Your what?" Perrie yelled after a little while of just staring at me. "Thats impossible. You can't be pregnant. How could Harry be so stupid?"

"Thank you for not blaming it on me." Eleanor stepped closer to me looking at me from head to toe.

"Are you sure? You've never been late and then it just appears out of nowhere. When was your last period? It couldn't have been that long ago."

"July." I blurt out.

"Shit. Oh my god. Your at least two months along. Have you just been too busy to realize that your pregnant? Are you going to be that girl that doesn't know she's pregnant until she goes to the bathroom and a baby pops out?" She sounded like she was freaking out.

"Perrie. Calm down. Is there anyway you just had really short and really light ones?" Eleanor asked staying calm.

"No. I remember everyday on that calendar that i'm suppose to start it and i remember being with Harry on those days. I just need the tests to prove it."

"Then finish this all off and were go get them. You can take them at mine and Zayn's flat." I nodded crossing my arms.

"Don't worry Margo. You'll be fine. We're a family together." The girls walked over to me and pulled me into an Eleanor and Perrie sandwich.

"I know. Let's go see if theres going to be another person in the family." Eleanor disconnected from me grabbing her bag of my stuff and the keys. Perrie hooked her arm around mine and we followed Eleanor out of my room and we made our way out of the house. We left the house and went into the car quickly. Long story short. We were freaking out and we were rushing to find out. I don't know how to tell him if i was or even if i'll tell him immediately. They have so much to worry about for the next couple of weeks that it would be impossible. We parked the car and i got out rushing into the drug store. If the other girls were seen it would look terrible. I went in and got a test along with a drink before going to pay for it. The woman behind the counter looked at me weird when i put the test down and it made me feel terrible. As soon as she finished ringing it up i slapped down the money and grabbed the bag just wanting to get out of here.

"Are you okay?" Perrie asked when i got into the car.

"Yeah just the woman looked at me weird."

"Seriously? You can't be the only pregnant girl out there that bought something today." Eleanor and i both looked at Perrie like we wanted her to realize how bad it sounded. I don't even know if i'm pregnant an she's refering to me being that way. "Sorry."

"Can we just leave so i could just find out and figure out how i'm going to tell Harry?"

"I'm sorry." Perrie said guiltfully.

"It's fine. Lets just go." Eleanor looked back at me and smiled weakly before turning the car on and driving away from the drug store. We got to Zayn's house soon and got out quickly going up to Perrie and Zayn's room.

"We'll wait out here for you. Call when you need us." Eleanor said crossing her arms uncomfortably.

"If you don't want to be here then you don't have to. If your not comfortable."

"I'm not leaving you." She said interrupting me.

"She has me." Perrie interjected.

"She has both of us. I'm not leaving and neither is Perrie. We're going to be right out here for you."I nodded and took the box out of the bag and went into the bathroom.