chapter 1

I SEE YOU WALK BY EXTRA FLY BABY WHERE YOU GOING CAN I ROLL... I heard my alarm went off, i got off my bed and straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

I brush my teeth and got dress I look at the mirror in front of me and applied some light make up.

"This is it" i whisper to myself.

"Abby darling,breakfast is ready" mom shouted downstairs

"I'm coming" i shouted back. i went off downstairs and greeted my parents. I'm really happy that my parents are always there for me,even thought they treated me as a kid.

"hurry up and eat your breakfast" mom says happily.

"so mom are you going to drive me to school?" i asked while eating my pancakes.

"no darling,your dad is going to drive you to school" 

I look at dad reading some newspapers "are you sure dad? you would be late for work,besides i can take the bus" i said,

dad smile and says "no honey i wouldn't be late for work and no, you wont take a bus in your first day of school"

i just smile at his response and finish my pancakes

* * * * * * * *

"are you excited for your new school?" dad ask while driving, i look at him at smile

"why wouldn't i" he smile and says "that's my girl,don't forget to make new friends" "i will".

Dad stop the car and i look through the window, i saw a huge building must be my new school.

"here we are,now go wouldn't want to be late at the first day" i laugh and hug him "bye dad,see you later i love you" "i love you too,bye"

i wave bye at my dad through the window and straight to my new school.

~~~~~~

N/A 

sorry its too short 

-Abigail