Burlock

Guys like me never think the way I do. Makes me feel special, but at the same time strange. I'm 16 years old and I live in Burlock city. Sometimes I feel i'm not living my life at the fullest, something is missing. I don't know what it is, but I know its hiding from me somewhere. The beginning of my story its pretty simple... I remember getting out of the airport and wait for my family to pick me up. While I was waiting for them... I sat on a bench and start to remember what happened in Los Angeles... That changed me at the moment I thought about it.That encourage me to start to lose weight and gain muscles, finishing my high school using online school, that gave me more time to assist to my School of arts. (I want to be an actor) My family doesn't sees me like an Actor. They see me like an opera singer.

(i live with my mom, sister, grandpa, and grandma) (divorced parents) And Thats how my story begins. A couple of days we moved in into a nice house, everything was grate, but I didn't had too much to do. Suddenly I got a text from one of my friends. It appears that Facebook found out that we were nearby. And of course, it had to be her. The most beautiful girl in Burlock city. The girl of my dreams. She lives across the street. We don't have to much history, I mean she's not even my friend. She just accepted my friend request. Anyhow I love my new house. Now its easy for me to get to the roof and lay under the moon. The moon is my only friend for now. There is dark surrounding the moon, but she keeps shining. She shined for me in that horrible moment in Los Angeles. I like comic books, My favorite superhero is superman, Not because he's the most powerful Alien in earth. It's because he doesn't belongs in earth. Sometimes I feel the same way, I don't belong here. Superman heals with the moon. I heal and talk to the moon. Like I said, I'm not like others. When I lay under the moon I can feel the pain i've

been trying to hide. I like to Dream big. It doesn't matters if i'm daydreaming or sleeping. I always like to dream. The only thing that changes is that, I don't believe that dreams come true. I believe they are telling the truth already. When I was about to get down to my bedroom I saw that Mindy was getting out to her balcony. She was doing the same thing I did, she was looking at the moon. That gave me courage to send her a text "hey Mindy, are you really nearby?" she looked at her phone and she got back inside... I kept staring at my chat with her until it appears that she check the message... then a car parked in front of her house... Mindy got inside the car... I think that was her boyfriend. I checked my phone... she never looked at the message. When the car got away. I got down of the roof and get back to sleep. Today I went to comic con with my friends we spent most of the time waiting in line for Stan Lee's autograph. Peter was at the phone the entire time. James and I were wondering what to say to Stan Lee. when we got inside, we couldn't believe what we were looking at. It was Stan Lee, the real one. I "ask him if he could sign my comic Amazing Fantasy (1st spider-man) comic book. Stan Lee stared at the comic book for a long time, then he looked at me and asked me (how long have you been having this comic book without opening it? I told him that the real owner of that comic book was my uncle Al. When he was a kid, he decided that he wouldn't open it, until he has the opportunity to meet Stan, and sign it for him. I looked at Stan and he looked like he was about to cry. " "Did your Uncle ever read it somewhere else?" he wanted to be a special moment. He opened the comic, sign it for me, and he gave me his phone number to stay in touch. When we got out of Comic con my friends couldn't believe that I have Stan Lee's Number, Neither do I." It was 8:30 when I started to walk by myself back home. And then It looked like there was a party at a house. Mindy went out of the party with her boyfriend it appear to me that they were fighting. Thats why I took small steps so I could looked what was happening. Mindy slapped his boyfriend at the cheek. and walked away from the house. The I heard Mindy "hey, stop" I turned around and look at her "do I know you" " yes we used to talk in Facebook. Walden" " oh yeah right hey can I walk with you? pretty dark out here" I smiled at her and kept walking." we were 3 blocks away to get home. And she stopped and sta down on a bench... I did the same and ask her whats wrong with her. she looked at me, she was crying. she told me she broke up with her boyfriend. I looked at the moon. " Their's always a reason why you meet people. "Either you need to change your life, or you're the one that'll change theirs. I love to watch the stars. I believe they are more than shiny little dots in the sky. they aren't solid, or liquid. They are gas and they shine even when their is dark surrounding them." She stopped crying and looked at me. "have you ever been in love with someone?" I looked at the floor and told her "NO, keep walking" Ive got mad at her for reminding me about what happened in los Angeles, When someone asks me if have i been in love with someone I just remember when I was about to jump off the roof. When we got to her house she smiled at me. "Bye walden thanks for walking me home" She got inside the house and I left with a big smile thinking she's crazy about me.