Its True, Oh it's Damn True

Naomi's POV

Backstage at Smackdown, I was hanging backstage with my bestie, Dolph Ziggler.

"Dolph don't put this is Instagram

"Dolph don't put this is Instagram."

"Too late.." Dolph laughed at me, as he showed me that he just posted it.

"Lawd.. You're gonna start rumors.." I whined. That was the last thing I needed.

"You're little boyfriend is gonna get mad?"

"Duh.. You remember what happened at the party." I said, making another part to start a new braid.

"How come you never gave me a chance?"

"Dolph.. Come on. We're bestie that's it."

"It's cool. I'm seeing Dana Brooke anyways."

"Why?"

"What's wrong with Dana?"

"You could start by getting her hair done." I chuckled. No, really her hair never blends with her weave.

"Shut up.. but really what do you see in Dean. I mean all these guys in the company and you're in love him?"

"I know people don't get it.. But you don't choose who you fall in love with. He's absolutely everything I wanted in a man and when all the shit went down with Jimmy. He was right there for me," I explained. For whatever reason so many people were confused by our relationship, but he's mine.

"Do you think you'll get married to him? I mean you literally just got divorced."

"Marriage is a huge commitment.." I paused thinking about my relationship with Dean. "I love him, but I want to take my time this time."

"Yeah it's a huge commitment, so don't rush."

Roman's POV

My daughter is here, so I was trying my best not to make a lot of noise or do something I would regret.

"Galina, you got five seconds to tell me who you're fucking.." I said.

"Tye Dillinger..."

"Wow, an NXT guy.. Galina you disgust me." I said, in disbelief. Out of all the guys in the world, she's smashing him.

"Roman, he loves me. He calls me beautiful and sends me good Morning and good evening texts. He acknowledges me. He admires my goals and aspirations."

I glared at her. I thought giving her a big house, cars, clothes, shoes everything she's want meant that I love her. I put my body on the line every night for her. "And I don't ?"

"Not even close." She spat.

When did this happened, how did they even know each other? I knew moving to Orlando was a fucking mistake.

I went to our closet and threw clothes in a suitcase. "You're in love with Tye?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I can cut it off.."

"Nah.. Go be with him." I grabbed my suitcase and stormed out.

"Daddy!!" I heard Joelle in the background, but I was too upset to turn around. She wouldn't understand how complicated her parents are.

I looked back at my home and shook my head. I wonder did she have him around my kids? My mind was all over the place.

I checked into a hotel and scrolled through my phone. I had no one I could talk to. I quickly dialed one person, hoping they would answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey.. Please don't hang up..."