Chapter 5

~Pete's POV~

I saw Ava go downstairs, towards the front door. I ran after her. It was too late. I saw that Andy, Joe and Patrick were at the door.

"Hey Ava we-" I heard Patrick say. I ran to the door and stood in the door frame. She left and didn't even look back. My face was tearstained. The boys looked at me.

"Dude, what happened ?" Joe asked. I ran inside and the boys followed me. I slumped on to the couch and buried my head in my hands. I started to cry. I heard the boys sit around me.

"What happened ?" Andy asked, patting my back.

"It's all my fault." I said, sobbing.

"What's all your fault ?" Patrick asked.

"Why she left." I sobbed even harder.

"Dude, if you don't tell us what happened, how are we meant to make you feel better ?" Joe asked. He was right. I need to tell them.

"So what you're saying is, she wanted to help." Patrick said.

"And you said no." Joe said.

"So she left ?" Andy said.

"There's a lot more to it guys." I said. I pulled mg head to the back of the couch. "Why is it always me ?" I asked. I was staring at the ceiling.

"C'mon cheer up." Patrick said.

"HOW AM I MEANT TO WHEN MY PREGNANT WIFE HAS JUST LEFT ME ?!" I screamed. I looked at Patrick who looked kind of shocked and scared simultaneously.

"Woah there, calm down." Joe said.

"I CAN'T. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE IS." I shouted.

"We'll call her." Andy said.

"She won't answer." I said. Patrick picked up his phone. He dialed her number but there was no reply.

"I think her phone is off." Patrick said.

~Ava's POV~

I put my suitcase in the back of my car and got into the drivers seat. What am I doing ? I left my husband, crying over some petty argument. I didn't know where to go. I was going to go to Elisa and Patrick's place but Pete would find out. Same with Joe's and Andy's. So I decided on Brendon's house. I drove to his house, which was not too far away. I knocked on his door and got no reply. I tried again and again but Brendon didn't open the door. I started crying again. I got back into my car and drove to the one place I should be. Home.

I pulled up into our driveway, being extra quiet. I opened the door and heard muffled voices in the kitchen. I quietly closed the door behind me. I crept to the kitchen, being extremely careful not to bump into things with my baby bump, also known as Bronx. I put my ear too the door.

"She'll come back." A voice spoke.

"Are you sure ?" Someone sniffed. Pete.

"Yeah. Totally. She was just overreacting. She's an overdramatic bitch anyway." Another voice spoke.

"Don't. You. Dare. Say. That. About. Her. Patrick." Pete snarled. I opened the door. Pete ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"You came back." He said.

"I'm sorry for storming out." I said into his chest.

"I'm sorry for everything." Pete said. We pulled away and I saw Joe and Andy one side of the kitchen and Patrick the other.

"Did you hear what Pat said ?" Andy asked.

"Yep. All of it." I said.

"I'm so-" Patrick said. I held my hands out.

"It's fine. Maybe I am overdramatic." I shrugged.

"Do you wanna start the nursery ?" Joe asked.

"As long as I can help." I smiled.

~3 long hours later~

It was finally done. The room was done. Everything was put into the correct place. The baby clothes were neatly folded and placed and hung up in the wardrobe and the dresser. The baby toys were tidied away. The baby books were on the bookshelves and the rocking chair and crib was placed.

"It's done." Joe said.

"It's pretty." I said.

"Its perfect." Pete said.

"Congratulations you guys." Andy said.

"You helped. All of you did." I said.

"Group hug." Patrick said. He held out his arms and everyone hugged around him.

"I forgive you." I said to Patrick.

~3 days later~

After the horrible smell of paint had gone, we invited Elisa, Dale, Peter, Hillary, Andrew, Brendon, Spencer and Marie over. They were amazed by it. Ryan decided not to come over. Just as well to be honest. Me and Ryan never really got on. We were civil to each other but we would kill each other if we had the chance to. Everyday we kept that room ventilated so the paint fumes wouldn't hurt the baby before he was even born.

~815 words. Kinda crappy chapter but I don't care. I finally updated. I've been busy and ill and watching too much How I Met Your Mother. Its honestly amazing. You guys should watch it~