Chapter Twenty Three

Tara

It took ten minutes to get to Liam's house. Looking up at the large structure it looked exactly like I remembered it. For some reason I thought that in the week I had been gone it would have changed. There was one difference I saw, another car sat in the driveway.

"Who's car is that?" I asked pointing to the shiny black sedan.

"My sister's. She came home to visit a while back. After... we'll some events she decided to extend her stay. Don't worry you'll love her." he said seeing my fright.

"Does she... know?" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat.

"About Zayn, what he did to you? Yes. That we were all a part of it? Yes. What you look like? Sorta. What Zayn did to me? Yes." I said in the best emotionless voice I could muster.

"That seems like quite a lot that she knows. Especially about me." I chewed my bottom lip.

"Please, just trust me." he pleaded. There was this desperate look in his eyes that tugged at my heart strings.

I nodded and hopped down from the car. Unfortunately my legs were weak and as my feet hit the ground I felt my knees buckle. They hit the ground followed by my hands. Immediately a hiss of pain escaped my lips.

Liam ran over to me and helped me to my feet. A small laughed came out as he shook his head, "You just can't go one day without getting hurt can you Tara?" he said incredulously.

"It's not exactly my decision." I ground out.

He smiled and helped me into his house calling out to his sister as he did. "NICOLA! Come down to the kitchen an please bring the first aid kit." he called into the house.

I felt my stomach clench. I was about to meet Liam's older sister. Was she protective of her brother? Would she like me or find me a threat to his well being? Why did I even care?

Liam settled me a stool my the island and picked up one of my hands. I winced as he touched the abraded skin of my palm. "Liam you really don't have to," I attempted to tell him but he interrupted me.

"Hush. I'm going to help you. You already promised that you would accept my help now."

"I know. I said I'd accept your's but..." I broke off my sentence when I saw a woman standing in the doorway. She was beautiful and the exact replica of Liam but more female. I leaned forward and whispered in Liam's ear, "Your sister is very pretty."

"Yeah she truly is." he smiled then realized that in order for me to say that I would have had to see her. He turned around to face his sister. "Nickola." his gaze shifted to the small white box she held in her hands. He quickly grabbed it and returned to me. "Thank you for grabbing this. Can you please help me tend to her wounds?"

"What about you Liam? You look worse than when you left this morning." I could hear the emotion in her eyes clogging her throat.

"Don't worry about me right now. We need to help her."

Help me. Liam had been using those words a lot lately. In fact many people had been saying that to me lately. It made me actually feel wanted.

"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

I know this chapter is short but it's kinda a filler. Still hope you liked it. lemme know!