Chapter Two

"You excited?..." My mom asked.

*sarcastically* "Nope, it's really a bummer I have to hang out with O2L for a whole week. Worst summer-before-senior-year EVER."

"Oh stop it.." She smiles. "You know...I never thought I would have to let you visit these YouTubers I don't even know, let you on /off the plane yourself, and give you your own hotel room."

"Mom, you know they are very responsible people?"

"Yes, I know that, I'm just so worried. Ugh, you've grown up so fast!!"

She sighed.

"Anyway," she said. "Let's make sure you have everything."

I nod.

"Toothbrush and toothpaste?"

"Check."

"Clothes for 7 days?"

"Check."

The list went on, from special O2L posters, to my wallet (with $100 cash), to my phone and charger, to my hairbrushes and hair care, to my raincoat.

"Wow. Plane leaves in five." I said. This was really happening.

"I love you, honey." My mom said. "Stay safe, and have fun!" She gave me a kiss on the forehead, gave me my ticket, a taxi pass, her old phone, and another envelope of $50 in case of an emergency.

I stashed everything into my backpack and zipped it up.

***************************************

Authors Note:

I love all of my readers! Please help me get to 50!