Chapter 13

Akuma POV

Me and Haruhi were coming back from doing groceries, she was wearing a pink dress while I was wearing a white dress with a sunflower hat.

"So what do you think about the Host Club?" I asked her with a smile one hand holding my hat from flying and the other hand holding a grocery bag, she looked at me with a frown and sighs an annoyed sigh.

"They can be a little over attached, I mean-" Before she can finish her sentence we hear the not so quiet whispering of the crowd of people, then some people move and we see who they are surrounding. Who do you think it is?

It's of course the Host Club.

Haruhi has steam coming off her and an annoyed look on her face, I on the other hand is leaning on a pole to not tip over from laughing.

"Now men, we must not say any words that may make dear Haruhi kick us out." Tamaki says while looking at everyone especially the Twins and Honey, they salute him while yelling out a 'Yes Sir'.

"Too late! Go the hell away!" Haruhi yelled while motioning her free hand, she had an angry look on her face and Tamaki looked horrified.

"Look at what YOU did!" He yelled pointing his finger at the Twins, they looked at each other with an annoyed look.

While they were auguring with Tamaki I was on the side laughing doubled over, I was wiping tears out of my eyes and chuckled. Then when I finished laughing I walked past them and towards the stairs, stepping one by one I took my time.

"Hello!"

I turned around quickly and lost my balance and flew down the stair, Haruhi called my name and I saw a flash of black. Closing my eyes I waited for impact, when I felt nothing I peeked my eye open and saw Mori staring at me concerned.

My face instantly turned red and I looked down to see him holding me princess style, I wiggled out of his grasp and sat up I looked up at him and smiled with a dusty blush.

"Thanks Mori!" I said with an angle closed eye smile, he put his giant hand on my head.

"Your welcome." He looked at me with a light smile and deep voice, I froze and stood there while everyone walked past me.

"Come on Akuma~!" The twins yelled out together while waving their hands, I snapped out of my gaze and looked at the top of the stairs. Running up the stairs with the twins watching my every move to save me if I fall, I past by them and nod my head with a smile they look away from me with a dusty blushes.

Opening Haruhi's door I walked in and held the door for the twins, then slammed the door shut.

--THIRD PERSON POV--

A man sat on a building opposite of the apartment condos watching the girl with blonde hair walk into the apartment, as soon as the door slammed shut the man sat up and smirked.

He jumped off the building and landed on his feet, then walked towards the black limo waiting for him. He sat on the seat and slammed the door shut, then turned towards the man sitting beside him.

"Did you see her?" The man asked while taking off his glasses and cleaning them, the spy nodded his head and held out a hand. The glasses man grabbed the folder off the floor a and handed it to the man, he opened it and pulled out a picture.

"Did you find the sister?" Glasses man asked placing his glasses on his face, the man shook his head no and sighed.

"We still can't find her location." Man said while adjusting his tie, Glasses nodded calmly but then suddenly slammed the man into the door of the limo.

"Aki if you don't find her then Jan will do it, and you know how he does it. Someone ends up dead!" Glasses explained through clenched teeth, Aki looked nervous and sweat poured down his neck.

"Why do we need these girls again?" Aki asked, Glasses let go of Aki and pushed up his glasses creating a glare.

"I already told you idiot, but I'll tell you again. These girls are special and NEED to be tested on, but we need them alive." Glasses told Aki with an evil smirk while Aki nodded beside his, The folder was on the floor with two picture beside it.

One with a girl with blonde hair and one green one blue eyes, and the other picture was a girl with blonde hair with one purple and one yellow eye.

---------------

Hey guys I know I didn't update in a long time and I'm so sorry, and sorry if you guys don't like it.

Oh and Akuma has a sister she didn't know she had, its a cliffhanger right?

( ✧≖'◟≖)

I call it the rape face, does it look like one?

"A day without sunlight is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin