Chapter 8

Dylan was sitting on an arm chair in the living room deep in thought, still in his shirt and tie. “Dylan, I didn’t know you were home-” she said and he looked at her smirking when he noticed the red boy shorts exposed by her black-t-shirt every time she lifted her arms.

“I just got in,” he said in a manner that was quiet even for him. Renee noticed the small glass of whiskey sitting on the side table next to him. He must have had a bad day at the office. She walked over to him, putting the towel she was using to dry her hair down. She settled in his lap, the smell of her vanilla body wash filling the air. Dylan’s hand lay on her thigh, a rolled up sleeve gently grazing her bare skin.

Renee moved her hands down his jaw line and he looked up at her, his brown gaze fixed on hers. She looked at him, giving him a soft kiss on his jaw line. Her fingers moved down the back of his neck, making their way to his collar, gently brushing his skin while she loosened his tie, leaving it to hang on his shoulders.

Dylan silently watched her, his eyes following her every movement. She gave him a soft kiss on his lips and his hands lifted to her waist while she continued to undress him. After she pulled his tie down, she took his hand pulling him to their room where she stripped him slowly of his clothing; pulling off every aspect at her own pace, gently passing over his masculine physique. Dylan’s brown eyes were fixed on hers but she didn’t allow him to move her, only to observe. When he was completely stripped and left only in his briefs she pushed him down slowly onto the bed climbing slowly over his body after him. Her hands touched his muscular torso and chest while she kissed him. Her lips moved slowly down his neck; her brown curls falling lightly.

Dylan’s hands found the small of her back under her t-shirt, and moved over the sensitized skin slowly. His body which lay beneath her and between her legs was welcoming. Renee’s body was set on fire just by the single thought of temptation and she inclined closer to him. Dylan’s hands moved under her t-shirt cupping her already aching breasts and she gasped softly on his lips that were still on hers. His hand’s caressed her until she couldn’t take anymore. Dylan was still quiet and kept his eyes on her. Her hands moved down Dylan’s body into his briefs, feeling his pulsing excitement. A cheeky smile came over her face and she looked at him. “Are you feeling better?”  She said close to his ear and he just groaned softly due to the slow motions of her hands. Renee moaned softly while he kissed her.

She moved down his body, kissing him slowly until she reached the hem of his briefs which she pulled of her lips carried on to kiss him, gently brushing the skin in his V-line. “Renee” Dylan’s voice was a husky call and she lifted her head to him.

“Yes Dylan,” she said passing a slender finger down his V-line and she saw him tense; clenching his jaw.

“Renee” he said again this time as if to warn her but she gave him a cheeky grin.

“Do you want me to stop?” she asked, moving her fingers on him in a way that made him groan. “Baby you have to tell me what you want me to do?” Renee melted at the sensation of him as her fingers explored him. Dylan finally let out a grunt and pulled her under him. Her brown eyes fixed on his while his brown gaze looked down at her body. His hand moved down her body and she shuddered at the feeling of his touch. His expert fingers stripped her and he returned his lips to hers. His hands lifted to hers, pinning them above her, and he kissed her neck slowly. She moaned softly; her moans getting louder and louder with every kiss and caress. “Dylan be careful” she said when his eyes met hers, and then she felt vulnerable when it came to Dylan; powerless against his passion.

Dylan showed his strength vigorously to a point that she raked his back with her nails and pulled his hair in the midst of her moans and screams. His lips quickly met hers, and when it was over, he moved to her side, pulling her with him and holding her close to him, in breathless awe of what just happened.

Everything was just so confusing for her...