Chapter Twenty-One

Uptown Philly, 10:15pm.

Ansela scooped Ana out of the bubbles bath,Cassie was currently bathing Bell in. She was rewarded with a loud squeal from Ana.

" Mettez-moi en bas, tante Annie" Three year old Ana squeaked while twisting around to get out of Ansela's hold. (Put me down,Aunt Annie).

Cassie glared up at Ana and Ansela. " Arrête de crier Ana. Annie l'a mise ou elle n'arrêtait pas de ressembler comme ça." She snapped at them.(stop squeaking Ana. Annie put her down or  she won't stop squeaking like that).

Ana's squeak intensified when Ansela refused to put her down,making Cassie scowl at her son who was currently playing with bubbles trying to escape her hand.

" Jeez, cette grossesse vous a fait si chaud trempé. Ok, Ana arrête de crier ou pas de bonbons pour toi." Ansela threatened Ana.(Jeez, this pregnancy got you so hot tempered. Okay,Ana stop squeaking or no sweets for you).

The girl stopped squealing immediately,Her Hazel coloured eyes going wide at the threat.

" Désolé, je veux des bonbons." Ana muttered. " (sorry,I want sweets).

"tu l'as eu,babe." Ansela walked out of the bathroom with a quiet Ana in her arms. (You got it,babe.)

Bell slapped Cassie's hands away when she tried to wash his hair. " Ne me lave pas la mère des cheveux, ou je crierai." He glared at her. (Don't wash my hair mom, or I will scream).

Cassie gritted her teeth together to stop herself from swearing. " Ferme Bell, ou je te serrais stupide. Et parle en anglais!" (Shut up Bell,or I will smack you silly. And speak in English!)

Bell thrust out his lower lip. " Papa, maman y est à nouveau." He screamed so loud that, Cassie had to stick her fingers in her ear to prevent going deaf. (Dad,mum is at it again)

She splashed water on him. " Parle en anglais ou je voudrais ..." (Speak in English or  I would).

" Cassie, laisse tomber." Kaden appeared in the door way. (Cassie,let it go).

"Fine," she huffed. "But you are going to bath him instead. I'm out of here." She rinsed her hand before storming out of the bathroom.

When she entered the room,Ana was already dressed and asleep on the large king sized bed.

Cassie flopped down on the bed with a sigh. She was really worried about Ella,who did not bother to call about if she was already in Baa Atoll. What if Ella had been kidnapped by the Maldivians and shipped off to Antarctica? Or what if she had drowned in the large water on her way there?