Reality Shock Born by Mother Earth

Finding himself deep within the cavernous void of empty tree roots, his life began.

     Being birthed by the tree of life capsulated by mother earth herself, he fell on to the cold moist earth. Rich in texture comforting his fall, opening his eyes for the very first time. Blinding white light surrounding a pure energy figure, he studies enduring the pain of being alive. As the crystal light fades, the figure is lost, leaving only the memory of a mother who was always present and forever will be. Regaining strength and power within his heart, his shell begins to awaken. The sounds of void energy dissipate as chirping and sounds of nature gain amplitude. The damp soil covering his hands fill his mind with comfort, as does a stream by his feet. The expansive tree of beauty above him comes into focus, with sun beams and starlight raining down upon him. With the voice of an angel speaking from within, he learns that he is the first man to be born from the astral realm. 

     Seeing the true colours of the life within the forest, power is regained within his limbs. Stretching his legs and arms underneath the soil, his fingers scrape against the grit. Bending his knees to push himself against the cool bark of the tree, propping his back up to regain equilibrium. With is balanced regained, the mind scours his limited consciousness. His memories remain in sealed boxes, with an odor of burned documents and ashes. The mind reduced to silence, a forgotten enemy. And with the power of explosive creativity lost, and imagination as a seed of once a forest breathing life, his illusive mind keeps his powers away from reach.

     The culture shock of this world setting in, the ringing in his ears wrapping his mind with terror and loss. Waves of pain ripple though nerves and muscle tissue, tearing neurons of his shaken brain, Until the burning light of pure joy rains though, casting the darkness back into the shadows of their origin. He learns the consuming ability of pure emotions, as his back mirrors the texture of the bark behind him.

      Leaning forward extending his arms, holding himself above the small current. The first sighing of his projected image is distorted in the water's edge. Tainted clarity of lights mystery, glowing multicolour auras surrounding his form. Hyper exploring violets graduating to loud and strong deep blues, considering yellows caring and full of desirable orange. Grounding reds connecting to creative bring purple, and loving electric greens. Mixing to generate a pure white crystal light riming the edges of his aura, just like the figure of mother earth. Though her light was pure angelic light energy, all colours combined and no missing bonds, tying her aura completely together clear to his eyes.

     The depths of his deduction comes as no surprise to him, learning though memory is indefinite at nature though the lessons come with nurturing the minds intelligence. Loss of this is only the neglect of present abilities, shunning them into non-existence and ruins. Time comes as a new concept to him, as the astral moves by speed of thought time seems drawn out, loose and unconfined. This information discovered upon edges of burned pages within his mind, chard and forgotten. Lifting his head he scans a fulfilled forest, horizonless, clear thick air enters his lungs, Filling and deep, oxygen permuted  though his capillaries rejuvenating his muscles. Pushing forth, he takes stance for discovery.