Chapter 11: Beauty and A Beat

Justin Bieber Fan Fiction

Book 1: As Long As You Love Me I'll Recover

Note: Sorry it has taken me so long to update! Once again, I am busy with school and I have lots of homework so I've been busy, but I still try to make time to write so I can update for you guys. So let me know what you think :)

Enjoy! <3

Chapter 11: Beauty and A Beat

We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, we're young tonight
I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya.

“This campus is huge!” Ben exclaimed.

I smiled wide, “This is incredible!”

Caroline laughed, “Artists’ dreams.”

Ben and I nodded in agreement.

“What do you think?” Caroline asked me.

“I can’t believe I’m going here.”

“It’s perfect for us,” Ben said.

“It really is,” I agreed with him. “I can’t wait to live in those dorms and walk this campus every day.”

“I can’t wait to start filming the environment around here,” Ben said, “Some amazing documentaries can be made about this place and the artistry involved in everything.”

“You two are crazy,” Caroline laughed, “But it is pretty incredible.”

            We just finished our tour and our teachers and tour guide led us go our separate ways to where we were staying. He told us we aren’t meeting for a more in depth tour until tomorrow morning. We only have to check in with our teachers before going to bed to they can make sure everyone is still present. Caroline, Ben, and I finished walking back to the hotel we are staying at. Ben went to his room while Caroline and I went to ours to get ready for my gig. I’ve been nervous about this since Caroline told me about it. I’m even more worried after my conversation with Melody. Melody has made sure I haven’t self-harmed again, but I have not been able to figure out how to make decisions only according to me. I don’t know how to listen to my heart just yet. I got dressed in the outfit Melody picked out for my gig and Caroline helped me with my makeup. We arrived at the club on time and found the manager back stage.

“I’m excited to have you here!” he told me. “I looked you up on youtube and your performances were incredible!”

“Thank you,” I laughed nervously.

“Is this your first gig?”

I nodded.

“It’ll be great. Just have fun.”

“I’ll try,” I smiled.

“Just head to my office when you’re finished with the tip jars and I will give you your pay.”