Jack's POV

The mysterious girl smiled up at the moon, and all seemed well for a minute, like she was going to remember everything and it would all be okay. But I know better. It doesn't work like that. That's how I knew she was going to pass out, and that's how I caught her before she fell. I took the moment to examine her. She had frostbite all over her face, but I could tell that she was naturally beautiful. She had light blonde hair that reached just past her shoulders and her lips were blue. But I was going to guess that was from the frostbite. The others ran over quickly, and they examined her carefully for anything that could've hurt her. When they found nothing, North agreed to putting her back in her bed.

"That was weird." Bunny mumbled as we walked out of her room.

"Tell me about it." I rubbed my eyes and sighed. It exhausted me, being so curious about something I'll probably never learn about.

"How did she get here?" Tooth asked, "Who is she? She's obviously an immortal, but, who is she? What does she do?"

That question triggered an idea in my head.

"Maybe...no, no..." I shook the idea off the second it appeared in my mind.

"What?" The others crowded around me, open to ideas.

"No, it was stupid." I said quickly. They were pressuring me, and everyone knows I'm not good under pressure. I get stressed and I kind of freak out, and right now, I was freaking out. Internally.

They all shrugged and went back to the globe room to "discuss the issue."

I stood outside her door for a moment, wondering.

What if it really is Claire?

But how would we be able to see her?

Maybe because I believe in her now?

I don't know.

I sighed and flew into the globe room to listen in. Nothing makes sense anymore.

*Author's Note*

OHMYGOSSHHHHHH THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORTTT!! But I kinda left a cliffhanger and I haven't updated in a while and this felt like a good place to end the chapter so um yeah here. Well, thanks for reading this, and if you are I love love love you!!

*kisseskisses and more kisses*

~AddictedToTheMadness