Prologue

“B-but Jimmy!” Leana almost yelled.

“No! I don’t want to hear it. Sign these damn papers, I’m sick of you.” He told her bitterly.

“But I still love you.”

“If you still love me than why the hell did you cheat on me?”

She stayed quite, proving his point. She sighed and signed the divorce papers. She cheated on him and found out she was pregnant. Jimmy was gone quite a bit and asked her if he was the father. When she didn’t say anything he went out and got the divorce papers.

Was never this mad…well he was this mad when his best friend, Alyssa, tried telling him that Leana cheated. He didn’t believe it, accused her of lying, and blew up right in her face.

Alyssa always had low self-esteem and depression problems, he never knew this, but she went home and broke down in tears, grabbing the sharpest thing she could find and sliced her skin several times. She knew she had a problem but she couldn’t stop.

She was smart enough not to do it on her wrists and did it on her thighs instead. It was sad really. Her mother had taken her to several doctors; they refused to give her pills. She even sent her to a therapist who said she was perfectly fine, that all girls her age went through this.

That was when she was 16 and now she’s 26, the same age as Jimmy and the guys.

After her fight with Jimmy she didn’t talk to any of them, all of them called but she didn’t answer; all of them but Jimmy.

Some best friend Alyssa thought to herself.

She met Jimmy after she moved to Huntington Beach when they were both 4. They always hung out. When Matt became friends with Jimmy, they became friends as well; When Brian punched Jimmy because he was being annoying she punched Brian back. They had laughed it off and became friends after that.

After Leana had signed the papers, Jimmy grabbed them from her and mailed them back from where he got them. He then told her she had one week to get all of her stuff out of the house. She took most of it and went to her mother, lying about why she showed up.

Jimmy let out a long breath and realized he should probably call Alyssa and apologize, hoping she won’t say she told him so.

~~~~~

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she has had enough. She pulled it out, getting ready the yell at the guys but, she saw it was Jimmy. Debating on if she should answer it or not, she did.

“What?” She spat, venom dripping from that one word.

“You were right.” His voice cracked and she immediately softened.

“Hang on Jimmy.” She hung up the phone and grabbed her car keys. Her legs stung as she walked but it was manageable.

She got it her car and turned it on. Before she backed up, she looked behind her to make sure there weren’t any pedestrians.

She got to his house and let herself in. He was in the living room, sitting on the couch and staring blankly at the TV that wasn’t even turned on. She walked up to the couch and sat next to him, placing a hand on his arm. He looked over at her before he brought his head down on her shoulder and cried silently.

You know what they say; the truth is so cold.

__________________________________________________

It's short but It's only the prologue. I'll try and make the next one longer...if i can xD

-Lego