Chapter 6

"Hell na nigga, Ahmod fucked that bitch raw." Mark B laughed.

Ahmod spit the beer from his mouth onto the ground. "I never fucked that bitch."

"Raw." He continued.

Everyone began laughing.

  We were at the corner of main street posted. Everyone would always come out on Saturdays and chill.

"Shoot fourty, bet fourty nigga." Mark B spoke while shaking the dice in his hand.

"Nah, I'm good my nigga." I smirked, taking a gulp from the brown paper bag.

"You scared to lose yo money nigga?" 8ball laughed.

"You know that ain't the problem."

"What about you Ahmod?" Mark B asked.

"Shit what's up?" Ahmod spoke flashing wads of money.

"This aint shit to me." He spoke throwing a few hundred dollar bills to the ground and grabbing the dice.

I sucked my teeth and walked towards him.

"Aye Ahmod, let me get at you."

"Not right now nigga, I'm making money." He waved me off.

"Get yo ass up!" I spoke kicking his back.

     He stood and faced me with a grimace mug.

"Nigga what?"

"What's up with you? Pulling out all this money and shit. I told you to keep that shit stashed. Mac gone be looking for the both of us."

"Chill nigga, I ain't worried about Mac. That nigga ain't thinking about us either. The way I look at it, I might as well spend the shit before a nigga try and murk me for it."

"Damn, nigga you stupid." I spoke walking away from him.

"What?" He called after me.

I knew I would have to figure out a way to get Ahmod to chill. At the rate he was going, Mac would become suspicious soon.

"Khalil?" A voice called.

"What you doing out here Niya?" I asked when recognizing her face.

"We just chilling, tryna find a us a nigga with money." She smiled, slapping her girlfriend's hand.

"Is that right?" I smirked.

I noticed Keyshia waltzing up the street with some lil ass shorts on.

"What's up Niya?" She spoke calling her name.

Niya turned in Keyshia's direction and smiled.

"Nothing just bullshiting with Khalil." She shrugged.

"Girl, he ain't nobody." Keyshia spoke rolling her eyes at me.

  "Keyshia,  what you doing out here?" Ahmod called, grabbing her arm. 

"What you mean? I'm tryna have fun too." She spoke snatching away from him.

"Don't get one of these lil niggas killed." Ahmod stated.

"I don't want none of these lil niggas." She spoke with emphasis on her words and eyeing me.

I shook my head a bit and took a sip of the liquor. Ahmod was so oblivious to the fact that Keyshia was on me anytime he turned around. He quickly made his way back to the dice game.

     "Niya, let's go. I saw some fine ass niggas down the street." Keyshia smiled.

She was purposely dangling Niya in front of me.