13- Will

I ran up to Piper. 
"Piper!" I wasn't out of breath, but breathing hard with excitement.  "Piper, he said yes!"  I whisper yelled. She put her sword down from where she had been practicing with Annabeth and ran over, squealing.
"I knew he would! I told you he liked you."
"On another note, you need to get your sister under control. I don't think anyone else will want to be forcefully kissed against their will." My eyebrows knit and I shuddered.
"Drew? Oh...ew. Yep, I'll talk to her. But right now, we have a date to prepare for!" She ushered me into my cabin and we both sat down on the bed. It struck me how she was one of the fiercest girls I knew, yet could still get excited over someones first date, and I chuckled. 
"So.. where should I do it?"
"Where do you want to remember? A place that you want to revisit and think of all the happy memories.  Strawberry fields?" Dam, she was good.
"Yeah. But- not ordinary, something.. amazing.  That he won't forget."
"I got it! In the strawberry fields at night, with..." she continued talking and I listened intently.  Her plan was brilliant and beautiful, and I knew Nico would love it.  We started setting up on Thursday, and when it was done, it looked fantastic.  I brushed my hands off and stood back, looking at it with my hands on my hips.
"What do you think?  Good enough for the cutest couple in camp?" Piper joked, nudging me.
"Yep." I beamed, giving Piper a quick hug. "Thanks, couldn't have done it without you."
"Anytime, lover boy.  Now go get some rest, big day tomorrow!"  I grinned and nodded before jogging back to my cabin with a wave.