Pokemon ((EDITED))

The theory of Ash's coma came out of the Pokemon cartoon series, which went into detail about the story of Pokemon and it's main character Ash. In the first episode his life seems fairly normal, but then he gets into a bad accident while riding his bike.

He wakes up from this accident and suddenly his world changed. Ash starts to travel the globe and has fantastical adventures involving the training and battling of strange creatures. There's a bizarre twist though, no matter which new town that he goes to there's always the same nurse and police officer there.

The Ash's coma theory came out of this and other weird aspects of the show. The theory states that ash never actually woke up from the bike accident. Instead he was found unconscious and taken to the hospital. The doctors there put him on medications for his severs injuries and this is how the world of Pokemon came to be.

The medications were meant to keep his body alive but they also helped his mind to cope with being in a coma. If his mind wakes up before his body is fully healed and able to move then he will likely go insane. So his imagination builds new worlds and situations for him to experience while he slowly comes to terms with his situation. The nurse and police officer are trusted with people that he knows from his "real" life and they help him stay anchored to the real world, that's why they're in every town that he goes to.

Presumably Ash eventually recovered from the coma, and used his dream world of Pokemon adventures as the basis for the game. But is any of this even true??

~Hope you guys like it:)~