Intruoduction

Hello so this is my first attempt of writing a story please ignore any grammer or spelling mistake English is not my first language

Noura
Noura alb is a really smart 23 year old Kuwaiti just graduated from Harvard business school one of the first Kuwaiti students to ever be there she is extremely intelligent and smart once she graduated many people post her pictures online due to them being proud of her being a Muslim Bedouin Kuwaiti girl graduating from Harvard with honors and to be the first on the school . Noura's parents are really proud of her but her cousins are not really happy they just can't take the idea of her becoming successful.
Let's take it when she was young shall we ? She wass kinda bullied from girls because they were jealous of her because all the teachers loved her and she would constantly be picked on for speaking English fluntley though they regret it now.
Let me describe Noura for you Noura has black I mean reaaaaallly black hair and the black eyes that are deeper than an ocean and a well curved body she wasn't skinny nor she was obeise
She was practically bedoin Beauty walking .
Remember when I said that a lot of people posted her picture well guess who noticed it ????????

Prince Hamdan the crown prince of dubai aka fazza
Let me tell who big of a fan Noura was for his poetry .
So a few of his staff contacted her and that's when the story begins ..

I hope you like it❤️