Chasing The Enemy: Meet the Enemy.

Macia's POV:

I smirked as the bell rang when I walked into the classroom. Right on time. All eyes were on me, I didn't get it, what?! Did I have something in between my teeth? Maybe it had to do with the fact that I was the new girl. Haha, most likely.

"Ah, so there you are Ms. Matthews. I thought you weren't going to show up. Being tardy on your first day of school isn't dandy, you know." Ms. Truffle spoke, amusement in her eyes. I clenched my teeth, so much for a good start to the school year.

"I'm pretty sure I came in on time Ms. Truffle." I replied, forcing myself to start collected and calm.

"It's Ms. Turfle, Matthews. Now why don't you stay in after class. I would like to get to know you better. You can sit next to Mr. Davis. Cole, raise your hand. We don't want Matthews to get confused over her, now do we?" Ms. Turfle stated, clearly gloating.

I swear if Jayden hadn't made me promise, Ms. Turtle or whatever her name is would not be among the living right now.

I made my way to a tall boy, maybe about 6"2'. He had the same chocolate eyes as Jay but jet-black hair, like me. I had to admit, he was pretty cute. Until he opened his mouth.

"I guess I know why the sky was grey today. The blue was in your eyes."

I rolled my blue eyes and sat down. Leaning close to his ear and my lip glazed over it. I saw him shiver before I whispered one word.

"Playboy."

I slumped back into my seat as he glared at me. I met his eyes and let out an audible chuckle.

We stayed like this for a while before he reluctantly pulled away when Ms. Turtle asked him a question.

This, Cole, reached into his pencil case pulling out a post-it note and a pen.

He discreetly jotted something down before sticking the note to my desk.

'I'll always get what I want.'

I tore the note in half and crumpled it into a ball. I posed and threw the ball into the trash bin.

Flipping my hair, I blew Cole a kiss and hummed happily, this was going to be a good year.

I whispered back.

"The feeling is not mutual."

-----

Okay, I didn't get a chance to edit this, tomorrow I will though.

I tried my best. I'm pumping out as many chapters as I can and I'm pretty proud of myself.

I'm better at writing in first person than in third person.

Do you ship ColexMacia or do you want a new guy to come in?

I'm planning a major plot twist.