Chapter #1

Its been a week since the battle between me and Moka's dad ever since that day I have game my Yokai or monster as some people call it but I prefer Yokai instead of the word monster. As I was on my way to school I saw Moka arguing with Yukari, Mizori and Kurumu out if all if them I would chose Moka to be my girlfriend "hay girls" I said to them.

:Moka's POV:

Me and the girls stopped arguing when we saw Tskune before I could say anything Kurumu ran to Tskune and start to smother him "stop your hurting him" I shouted before Tskune turned blue and purple Kurumu quickly noticed and let him go "sorry Tskune" Kurumu apologized "it's ok Kurumu apology accepted" he replied to her apology I ran to Tskune and helped him up as he got on his feet I couldn't help but stare into his black eyes "Tskune" "Moka" as we were about to kiss Kurumu pushed me and started to argue we me including Mizori and Yukari started to gain up on me.
' Help Tskune please '
Just as I was about to give up the bell for school rang and we all quickly ran to our homeroom which was our teacher Miss Nekohoma she is the best teacher going because of her kindness and good hearted spirit she is the #1 top 5 teachers that teach me.