Someday; A Janoskians Vampire Story

Prologue

Caroline Clearwater was 16 when her mother got a job in Melbourne, Australia and they both had to move there. Melbourne was definitely a hotspot for tourists, but it also had recent death stories in the newspaper. People in Melbourne (mostly teenage girls) were getting attacked and killed by what sources say was a wolf. Caroline is terrified. Will she live a happy life in Melbourne or will she be slaughtered like other girls in the area? Was it really wolf that attacked those girls? Why were only teenage girls getting targeted?

Chapter 1

Caroline POV:

I was having a nice sleep in the car when I felt a nudge on my arm. Oh, that was probably mom. Yup. "What do you want?" "Honey, we're 15 minutes away from our new home!!! Excited?!" "If I say yes can I go back to sleep?' "Why, you dreaming about your boyfriend?" She chuckles. I chuckle too and say "Maybe I am mom. Maybe I am."

I've never had a boyfriend and my mom always likes to make jokes about it. It really hurts me, but I just laugh it off because I've never liked showing weakness to anyone. She's had so many boyfriends. I get pretty jealous of my own mom sometimes. Wow. There really is something wrong with me.. But deep down in my heart, I know that my dream will come true someday. Someday. The word repeats in my mind and I drift off into a light sleep until I am shaken.

"WE'RE HERE!" Mom screams in my ear and grins big at me. "Mom. You know I hate when you do that." "I know. But this is a special time, Caroline! You're gonna be able to make new friends and start over."

I definitely was not a social girl, so mom always tried to find opportunities for me to make new friends. Ugh. Sometimes I wish she would let me do what I want. Again, "someday" popped up in my head. I didn't want to start over either. My friends back in the United States really cared for me. They're gonna need me and I'm not gonna be there at their side. Skype is never enough.

I look at the house. It's a baby pink color. Cute. The shutters are black and the house is illuminated by red lights (currently not lighting up) which I assume are used during the holidays. There's a luxurious swimming pool in the backyard and grass. Grass everywhere. There's so many flowers around. I really thought I was dreaming. I looked at my watch and it said 7:15 a.m. Crap! I forgot mom was making me go to school today. I really wish I can start tomorrow, I'm so sleepy from the plane ride. Suddenly, mom says "Caroline! Quick! Put your suitcases in the house, get your school bag, and let's get the hell out of here!" Ha. I kind of like it when mom swears...

So i'm really nervous for school. LIKE REALLY REALLY NERVOUS. Sigh, better shake it off. We're a minute away when I see the huge building out of the corner of my eye. Hm, it looks nice. Not for long though.

Being the new girl is the worst. This is the first time in my life that i'm the new girl, but i've always heard that the new girl gets tormented by everyone on their first few days of school. Perfect.. Just what I needed..

I kiss mom goodbye and go into school. This place looks much bigger than it looks on the outside. I have absolutely no idea where i'm going. A girl with crimson red hair comes up to me and smiles. "Need some help?" she says. "Yeah." "Ok, what's your homeroom?" I point to it on the paper. "Go down this hallway and when you reach the next hallway, it's the second door on your right. "Thank you so much!" "It's no problem, hehe." She giggles. She's really perky. I like it. "What's your name?" "Olivia, how about you?" "Caroline." We give each other the peace sign and say "Nice to meet you!" at the same time. We walk in opposite directions and I go in my homeroom. 

Hm, immature kids. figured.

A blonde guy with hazel eyes starts laughing at me when I come in. I look at my dress and I see what's so funny. I forgot to cut the tag off. Shit. Everyone starts laughing except one boy in the back who caught my eye when I first walked in. His hair is so relaxed. His eyes are dark, kind of like the other guy's. I make a disgusted look at that thought. I hope nobody saw that. Whoops. This boy also has a lip piercing. Damn, that's sexy. I've always wanted a nose piercing but mom always says no.

The boy gets up. Everyone is staring at him.