The New She and the New He

Amy and I woke up early enough to straighten my hair and bump it up. When we left for school that day I was really starting to get a hang of walking in those shoes. I hadn't fallen once yet, and I was hoping I wouldn't fall for the rest of the day.

We drove up to the school in Amy's Mustang. She parked right in front of the school. I saw Zack and Caleb standing with their friends right near the door. I had asked Zack to make sure Caleb was here. I was glad to know I could still trust him. Amy parked in the closest space to the entrance so everybody could see me when I got out.

I opened the door and swung my legs out while glancing in the mirror making sure my hair was right and applied some lip gloss. I got out of the shiny silver car, trying not to hit my head as I stood up. It was a good thing I wasn't very tall in the first place otherwise I would have been in trouble in those shoes. Even with the shoes on I was still inches shorter than most of the guys in the school.

I started walking up to the large steps and to the double doors that led to my high school. This was my moment of truth. As I walked I noticed that with each step I took I gained another pair of gawking eyes. Some people didn't even recognize me. Other people had to do a double take to make sure it was me. I could almost hear the music in the back ground like in the movies when the new girl or the hot bad girl makes her entrance. 

As I got closer to the door Zack tapped Caleb's shoulder and pointed my way with an astonished look on his face just like I asked, although I don't think the face was fake. 

"This is where the real show starts." I thought to myself. I saw Caleb turn to look at whatever Zack was pointing at. He obviously wasn't expecting what he saw because the minuet he laid his eyes on me his mouth dropped open. He turned to Zack, asked him something, then looked back at me with an even more exasperated expression. When I saw this I had to hold in a slight giggle, because with his eyes bugging out he looked similar to a fish, but I still retain my suductive facade and continued onward. Finally reaching Caleb I decided I would act extra hard for him. After all…acting did run in my family.

I slowed when I came up on Caleb and his friends who were all still stunned by my appearance. Walking by I gently put my finger on Caleb's chin and closed his mouth. 

"You had better close your mouth Caleb." I said leaning over to whisper in his ear and making sure to drag out the word Caleb so it sounded more enticing, "You might catch flies." I gave him a little smirk then continued my hip swinging walk right into the school. When I got in the halls I could have sworn I was Moses parting the red sea. I had no problem getting to my locker, and I even had several guys ask to carry my books. I got to all my classes with time to spare and if a guy was sitting in the seat I wanted I would just sit on the desk, cross my legs, put on my puppy dog face, and say please. I found that it worked on every guy, even the not so straight ones. I was pretty surprised that even a gay guy would go straight for me.

I was in sixth period english and it had been a long day. I had won myself and Amy a spot at the popular table where all the talk was about how much I changed and how I wasn't a nerd anymore. But as much as I enjoyed not being called a nerd I wasn't the only hot topic. As a matter O'fact it turned out the physics teacher had fallen over the weekend and broken her leg. It being the second semester and her being one year from retirement she decided to take an early retirement, which meant we got a new teacher. According to Madison, the head of the 'populars', the man was young, sexy, and available. Last time I checked teachers were off limits, but I guess I was just in the dark before. 

I was waiting for the bell to ring. Like the rest of the girls I was eager to get away from Mrs.Nard, the most horrid woman I had ever met in my life, and get to my last period class, which was of corse physics. 

"Don't forget to do page 345 in your books tonight."  Her witch voice echoing off the walls. Then the bell rang, and that class was empty faster than you could say run. Even I got out as quick as I could.

I got my physics books and walked as fast as my heeled feet would take me. I was sad to see that I wasn't the first one there. There was a whole congregation of girls crowding his desk. I went and sat down in the second row so I didn't seem too eager to meet him. After most of the people had found their way into the room he finally stood up. I felt my heart skip a beat, and I instantly saw why everyone was freaking out over this guy. He was one of the most amazing men I had ever seen in my life. He could be anybody's prince charming straight out of a fariytale. He couldn't have been any older than twenty-five. His light brown hair was perfect in contrast with his fantastically tan skin and stunning aqua blue eyes. Then just when I thought it couldn't get any better he spoke! 

"Hello class." His voice was wasn't too deep, but it was deep enough, to fit his strong muscular body, yet it was still smooth. It was so sweet and sincere, yet strong and unwavering, "My name is Mr. Charmichel, or Mr. Ash which ever suits you." there were so many words to describe this man, and yes I meant man. Just a few were yummy, sexy, amazing, perfect, and the most important was mine!! He was going to be all mine! Then it hit me. Did I have more than a crush on my teacher? Was it just me or was this really wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOoooooo please comment. I would really like some more ideas. Sorry it takes me so long to update. Again plese forgive me. But who's she gonna end up with? :0