Apps

APPS USED FOR THESE TUTORIALS

BACK ERASER:
An extremely good app to use if you want to erase any backgrounds for your render, picture, or to make a PNG.

PICSART:
This app is a little confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it. You can use it for lots of things. E.g. - Blending, cutouts, collages, the draw section, and patterns, etc.

PIXLR:
An amazing app for layers and editing. It might also be some people's main editing app.

PHONTO:
10/10
App for fonts, though you have to go to dafont.com to download some/more fonts.

LINE CAMERA:
A good app for making icons, and cropping photos out to shapes. Outlining, the works.

SUPERIMPOSE studio:
This isn't the main app, but it's still the same, just doesn't have all the features. This app is used for layers, strokes, shadows, etc.

IBISPAINT X:
I'm still getting the hang of this app, but it's amazing for layers and blending your photos/pngs.

BAZAART:
An app to use for making cool techniques in manipulation.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PINTEREST:
A app to use to find pictures-sometimes not specific-and for backgrounds or textures.

DEVIANT ART:
I use this app for finding shiny layer PNGs, textures, pictures, etc.

GOOGLE:
This app is used to find specific pictures but they might not have good quality, or resolution.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OTHER APPS;

PHOTOSHOP
PS TOUCH

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

::YOU CAN REQUEST A TUTORIAL::