Chapter 28

Turns out, dinner with Barry and his mom wasn't so bad after all. Thank god, she wasn't weird and put poison in the pie. It was actually pretty good. Ms. Allen should consider running a restaraunt one day.

"Sara, where were you," Mom asked, worried.

"Ms. Allen invited me for dinner...everyone else left. And she wouldn't leave me alone..."

"Well...I guess you had a good time?"

"The best."

"What did you have?" Dad chimes in.

"I had spaghetti and blueberry pie."

"That sounds good," Dylan commented.

"It was..very good."

"Mom!"

I go upstairs to my room and immediately sit in my chair. Why did I go to pratice at Barry's? What happened to S.R? Do I have to make a decision of some kind in this? I'm so confused.

Well, me and Barry aren't on very good terms right now...And S.R is trying to keep it that way..I'm so stupid, it was right in front of my face.

But honestly, I don't know what to think of Barry right now. First, he gets all mad at me, and then at practice, he acts normal and invites me for dinner?  That's so abnormal...

*Ava's POV*

Tomorrow is the party, where the band performs and--hopefully where Diana and Jonathan confess their love foe each other and where Sara makes her decision...

"Do you think you guys will make it to Broadway with your band?" Mom asked.

"Mom! Broadway is for musicals! Bands get to go on tour and stuff.."

"Well..do you think the band is going to go on tour?"

"With a little more practice, we might have a chance..."

"The band is so lucky to have a motivating member like you..," Mom commented.

"I know. I say that all the time..."

I'm glad someone knows that I'm motivational...

*Diana's POV*

Tomorrow's the party! All our hard practices come to the test. And where, all the loose ends tie up--Sara will make her choice--I will tell Jon the truth--and Ava will get a start up for singing career.

Hopefully, my mom will see the band as one of my accomplishments. It's so hard to impress her...even getting first in the Spelling Bee didn't impress her! Let's hope being on tour will...come on, who wouldn't want all that money!

"Diana, tomorrow's the day where you win a record deal for your band!" Mom squealed.

"Mom, there's no chance of that happening." My mom puts on a confused face. "I mean don't get me wrong, we're pretty good. It's just that...we need some more practice to make to a record deal."

"Well...makes sense..."

"The only person that has a chance of getting a record deal is--"

"You?"

"No. Ava."

"Who?"

"You know...lead singer...?"

"Oh yeah..."

She remembers Jon, but not Ava. And she thinks I can win a record deal...oh mom.

*Jonathan's POV*