Chapter Two

Hey guys, I'm uploading again because I already wrote this chapter and I am bored so enjoy...

************************ Aleksandra *************************

There was a bunch of squealing from most of the girls. I sighed and looked at my father. He stared pointedly at me and I rolled my eyes before turning to Chloe and smiled and began talking animatedly with her. My father cleared his throat and the entire classroom silenced instantly.

"So, what do you normally do right now?" He asked looking at the class.

"Not much, usually just catch up with work or talk." One of the guys explained. He nodded and motioned for us to go ahead.

"Mr Barton?" Chloe stammered. My dad looked at her.

"Yes?"

"Is it okay if me and Aleksis go to the music room to practice for our performance?" Chloe asked, pointing to me. He looked between us two. His eyebrows raising minutely.

"Performance?" He asked.

"Yeah its for a school thing. We're singing and we need to practice." She explained.

"Yes. Go ahead." He said, whilst looking at me and her. We thanked him before standing up and heading to the music room. We opened the door and went to the back of the room. We put a CD in to the music player and started singing along to it. After we sang the song a few times the bell went, signalling that first class was about to start. We gathered all of our things and headed down to the ICT rooms. We arrived just before the final bell rang and we quickly sat down in our seats near where the teacher sat. The teacher hadn't arrived yet so we began talking about how the Avengers were at our school and what the odds were. We heard a bunch of muffled noises so we looked up and we saw my Uncle Tony lean against his desk next to mine and Chloe's desk.

"A few ground rules. Rule number one:- don't call me Mr Stark. Call me Tony. Rule number two:- do as I tell you. And lastly rule number three:- have fun. Okay? So tell me all your names and how good you are at using computers. Starting with you."

"My name is Chloe and my computer skills are only basic." Uncle Tony nodded and looked expectantly at me.

"Aleksis and I am good at computers."

"I'm Charlotte and I am okay at computers." It went around the classroom until everyone had spoken.

"Okay. So my aim is to get you to at least one grade higher than you are now. So Jackson, why don't you tell me what you have been up to lately in the class?"

"Um, we've just been doing general computer work." Jackson stammered. Uncle Tony just nodded slowly thinking.

"So you know what you have to do?" He asked us all, looking us over, we nodded yes. "Okay. So you do what you have to do and I'll just observe for today. Okay? Good!" He spoke, his voice full of energy. We turned to our computers and turned them all on. We started to do our work but about fifteen minutes into the lesson, a message popped up on my phone from Chloe. I clicked on it.

Chloe: Hey, I need help!!!

Me: With what?

Chloe: Everything!!!!

I looked over at her screen and saw that it was blue. "What did you do?" I asked smirking at her.

"I don't know. I clicked on something and this happened. Can you fix it?" She pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I chuckled under my breath and slid my chair towards her. I started doing some technical stuff and after a few seconds, I managed to get the screen back on. I smiled at her and slid back over to my computer. I heard someone behind me so I turned around and came face to face with my uncle.