The Piolt, Smile, Thin Ice and KNOCK KNOCK - There are all here.... TODAY. NOW!

The Pilot, Smile, Thin Ice AND Knock, Knock, are going to be AMAZING EPISODES. Right? Well, If you don't think that. Then let's preview them, RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE!
-
The Pilot has had a poster that was made from "Doctor Who Page" to promote the Episode... Let's take a look of it, if you haven't see it just yet?!?!.....
-

Yes

Yes. That's right. It LOOKS AMAZING (I might not be talking about the Episode/Episodes by the way) {Take's a look at his beautiful work of the poster!}
-
I am really looking forward to this Episode and Can't wait to see how it plans and acts on. And most importantly. Seeing "Bill Potts" for the very first time too (if you don't included the Companion Reveal OR any Trailers/Clips.... OR even her face for that matter! Haha. But, back to the topic. I am indeed looking forward to all of that above and the Episode. And as well as all that. I can't wait to see the girl made out of water....: Heather! I wonder why she is super, duper wet. Maybe it was... just that magical puddle for example. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. (Forgot the Maybe's. It's Back on Television TOMORROW! - 7:20pm, BBC ONE. Anywho. Byeeeee, I Guess!)

__________________________

Now. Smile. The Episode which seem's to be having very big, MIXED FEELINGS! How do you think about that? Smile? The Episode? Does it make you smile.... by any chance?! - I think that the Episode was absolutely super duper. I didn't like it actually. At first. - But now. It's okay to see and watch and even Explore for that matter. So yeah, The Emojibots were cooool! Enjoy the Episode. Enjoy the Review/Preview.
___________________________
Thin Ice / Episode Three / Series 10 / Letter.
- This Episode reminded me a bit of "Scooby Doo!" kind off. That's because they got there/to the place/The River Thames In London 1914. - Then they kind of played around a bit and had some fun with it! And of course, there then go to work, eventually. People died of course.... with it being Doctor Who. The Pair soon, Met up with the Worst, Racist and mean one who wanted to blow the Animal Below. It should of been called "The Animal Below!" - Wink. Wink. "The Beast Below!" - My actual First Episode. I THINK. Hahahahahaha! - And of course... got into some, BIG! BAD! TROUBLE! AND! MESS! AND! BADNESS! - And again, with it being Doctor Who. THEY GOT OUT. BAD GUY DEAD. THE FREE ANIMAL. AND ALL THE WAY. BACK. HOME.! - So yeah. Marvellous Episode and Possibly best one of the Series, so far being of course. But...: I would definitely say "The Pilot!" Could just beat it. 🤔😜😁.
___________________________
Welcome to,.... "Knock, Knock.!" Time.!

I went to the Fish and Chips shop with my Nanna, Kept watching the time and counting down till Doctor Who's Latest Episode. I also had packets of Crisps from Birmingham too. YAYA. With loads and loads and lots and lots of Sweets, Drink, Dinner and Pudding and soso much more! - The Episode turned out to be "Not Too Bad!" - The Ending Scene was just beautiful, The Doctor's Compassion and Funniest for the Episode was on the top board. But the Storyline was a bit low and down... For me anywho. For One, The Creepy Landlord would never come over in the middle of the streets, in Day brought Light, to a group of Kids are say... "Forgive me... But... Are you looking for a place to say!" Very Unrealistic. I know it's Doctor Who. But still. How way?! - Some of the Friends over reacted a little about everything and a few got deadly on my nerves. Oops. And can I just say. The Woodlice were horrible. Not a great Doctor Who Monster, if you don't mind me saying. To Creepy, Crawly for me. And last but not least The Ending wasn't that great. She controlled the Woodlice. Wow. Not Really. They died together in disturbing Scenes and EVERYBODY JUST CAME BACK! The house feel to bits - OF WOODLICE! - I think that they should of mentioned the fact the house was the same one as saw in the Fantasy, FanTastic, Absolutely, Amazing, Episode.,.... BLINK! - By and Written by Steven Moffat! - overall, After reading and going back through this. I actually, basically didn't like it THAT MUCH! So bits were not too bad. Then again. I've only watched it Two/Theee Times. Who knows?! I could fall BACK IN LOVE WITH IT?! - I'm actually Laughing now. Haha. - And last but not least.... Again! The Episode is now available in 3D SOUND ON BBC IPLAYER! Ive tried bits of it. SOUNDS OKAY?! - See what I did there. Also, they is a little man/boy/men/dude at the start talking about it and how it works with YOUR HEADPHONES! Yes. That's right. You must use Headphones People/Whovians. Whoohoo! 🔊 🎧 - I'm actually still laughing right now too. What a long (ish!) REVIEW/PREVIEW TO IT!