Pg 3

After spending two months like a crazy person I finally decided to move the dolls jack gave me. I counted them 1..2..3..4..5......485 and 486 including the other one. 486 days we spent together I said to myself. I hugged the doll tightly and then....I love you.. The doll said I pressed the stomach again.. I love you... I love you. I was shocked. I took the last one out which had jacks blood stain on it and this time... It was jacks voice recorded, the voice that I was desperate to hear nothing could bring jack back, if only I took back the words I said to him...I pressed the dolls stomach and it said' amy I was too shy to say those three words to you today it has been 486 days we spent together. Then it was the dolls voice again...i love you. A tear trickled down my cheek. I was so stupid all that time I thought jack didn't care about me he did he protected my heart he had feelings for me how couldn't I realise that. He was SHY to express himself.

Jacks words gave me chance to live a fruitful life although I can't take back the words I said to him but I can only remove this guilt if I locked jack in my heart and remember the good times we spent together. I now always wish he was by my side so I can hold his hand and ask for forgiveness. His reason of death was technically me. If only I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the side.