un.

Just to clarify things, the chapter numbers will be in French, but you don't need to know what they mean, just click next lol.

2nd chapter, ready to spin in to her life? ready, set, GO!

❅-------------------❅

I wonder if I've walked into Popular Girl hell or just a place where a pink tsunami occurred. There are so many people wearing the colour it's blinding, and all the decorations are just- ugh.

I pretty much stand out because I'm wearing black combat boots, black and white striped leggings with a top that says 'Bite Me'. I'm not violent or goth, I just like my dark clothes. I walk to my locker and throw my bag in while chewing my gum.

"Cals!" Someone yells behind me. A smile finds it way onto my lips and I turn around to my best friend Marcus.

"What up, prick?" I laugh insulting him.

"Wow, not even a hello. Oh, wow. Nice too see you too, bitch." He replies smoothly and we both burst out laughing.

"Oww." I hold the place where my ribs are supposed to be.

Marcus smirks, "Guess what day it is?"

He's wearing pink too and it's bugging me how I have no idea what the hell is going on.

An idea sprouts into my mind, "Breast Cancer Day!!!"

He frowns, "Erm, no."

"Snobby bitc-" I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"Damn, I didn't know you were so bad at this!" He admits.

I roll my eyes.

"It's The Happy Project launch day!" He exclaims happily.

"Ugh," I groan, "out of all the colours, for this year they wish to have pink!?"

"Do you want to change, I could help you," He says winking suggestively.

I slap his arm, "Not today."

He laughs, "I tried."

Some girls pass by and say, "Hi Marcus."

He smiles at them and winks. They all sigh dreamily.

They all then give me sharp glares and I chuckle, "Marcus is busy. Move it."

"Bye Marcus." They all say in fake sweet voices, what makes it worse is it is in unison!

When they're gone I mimic them, 'Hi Marcus', 'Bye Marcus', "Those girls are pathetic."

"Now now, don't get get jealous." He smirks.

I walk up to him really close and whisper seductively, "We both know no matter how many girls you frick frack with, you'll always end up coming back to me."

My feet lead me away from him and when I look back his face is in a daze. My phone beeps indicating I have a new text.

Did you really just say frick frack?!

-Monkey

I laugh at the text, his senses have finally returned. Considering how special the day is, they are probably having an assembly where the principal gives the same boring speech.

When I arrive I stop right outside the door and I hear Mr. T in the middle of his speech. Guess I'm late then. I walk in and the whole room freezes.

"I see you're late, Callie." The principal states.

"I see you're still old, Mr. T." I smile at him and the whole theatre laughs. His face becomes old in embarrassment, I meant red in embarrassment. My words are getting all jumbled up in my head, oopsies.

"Take a seat, will you?" He asks still annoyed.

I go and seat alone somewhere high up. He starts speaking again.

"I will now announce the partners for this year's project. I will start from 12th Grade to 9th Grade. Lisa and Miki, Michael and Michelle, Aiden and Riley, Andrew and Anna, Anita and Naomi, Stephanie and Kayden, Juniper and Bobby, Elliot and Jennifer, Malisa and..." He goes on, I kind of start daydreaming until I hear my name in the list of 12th graders.

"Callie and Noah, Mikey and Moa, ..." I look around trying to find the boy. His name sounds innocent so he might be sitting with the nerds or painters. Stupid theory but hey, it's how I think.

After 30 minutes he finishes, "You may go and find your partner. Remember, stay happy!"

Cheesy much, bro?

Too many people are hogging the main exit so I go through the Emergency exit, I'm a rebel just like that I guess.

Everyone already has their partners but mine is nowhere to be seen. Who would blame him, I wouldn't even want to be partners with me. Like, I'm horrible. Right when I'm about to leave the area someone calls out.

"Um, Callie?" The sexiest voice says. My heart begins beating 5 times its normal speed and spin around to find the most handsome boy I've ever seen. Forget that, he's smoking hot, like if I touched him I might burn. Okay, get used to me thinking like this, I'm a weirdo.

His deep brown green eyes and messy hair with glasses added on to that just drives me crazy. And his clothes just make him more attractive, dark jeans, a top and cardigan. He's looking at the floor nervous.

"Well hello there, I'm Callie." I say and walk up to him. His cheeks turn red.

"I'm Noah, Noah O'Connor." He replies.

"Well, Noah O'Connor, you are pretty fine." I remark and he turns redder.

"Watch yourself; you'll end up looking like a tomato." I joke. He laughs along with me before turning quiet again.

"So mine or yours this weekend?" I ask.

"Whatever you want." He quips before looking right into my eyes, wow, I think my knees turned into jello.

"Are you happy?" I ask bluntly.

"Erm, I guess so, you?" He says in a cute way. He looks shy and insecure.

"You can make me happy." I say seductively and wink at him. He blushes and looks down.

I laugh so hard at his reaction, "You are gold, Noah. Pure gold."

I think I've found my escape.

And my escape is pure gold.

============================================

There! Updated, comments?