Story that will make you cry

Jack was my boyfriend-ish. We grew up together and liked each other. Jack was a formal boy who was shy. He never expressed himself he never said he loved me but I knew he did because he always hanged out with me. Everyday he gave me a doll I happily took it because it showed me that he cares even a bit.

On Saturday it was my birthday and I was excited and I was waiting for jack to wish me. I waited and waited but no sign of him. I stranded my self in my bedroom how could he, how can he not remember my birthday.

It was 12 in the night my birthday was over I fell asleep. Two hours later my phoned buzzed and i picked it up. It was him it was jack. He called me outside, I wrapped myself in my gown and headed outside to see jack. He was standing on the driveway holding something behind his back I let out a smile. How can I be so stupid of course jack cared about me I thought to my self. Then he handed me another doll. I took it and grinned 'see you tomorrow' he said. 'Hey you wanna see a movie' I said. He turned around and replied' No I'm seeing a friend'

The next day I was walking home from school and I stopped by the alleyway to tie my laces. As I looked to the right I saw jack.... With another girl. I was furious I ran home with my mascara running down my cheeks. How could he do this to me I asked myself