Chapter Fifty-Two

Remember when I said dominants are fearless people? Those who never submit but dominates? Bah! Why am I even asking? Well the point is, dominants never fears anything. If you're saying everyone have fears on something, you might be right but I never thought I would be one of those.

For my entire life I never feared anything. I am the one who is feared. I even promised myself not to submit to him, never to fear him, because once I let him in in my life, he'll be able to know my weakness and control me. You see, if you show you are scared to a dominant, their side will be pleased with this fact and will only lead them to have more control over you. And dominants are also perceptive, meaning, we could tell what the person is doing, feeling, or if something is bothering him/her.

And remember when I spat at him saying that I will never bow down to him, and that I am actually scared? I guess my braveness is at its stake.

Seeing Zach there in a black suit with a white dress shirt underneath and a black tie, hair in its disheveled state with eyes looking murderous, bloodlust is evident.

I swear my legs are quite shaking because I never saw him this angry before. His aura is twisted, darker, more dangerous as I know for a fact that his side already consumed him fully. His fists are so white due to how tight he clenches it. I am even afraid that his skin will break anytime soon.

Wait...why are you even caring if his skin breaks? He hurted you, remember?

My inner voice voiced out and I mentally slapped my face with my hands, or so I thought because both of them gave me a weird look.

"Proves I'm right" Tyler said as he stands up, wiping the blood on his jaw.

Zach shook where he stood. "That you're stupid?" He taunted him but it barely comes out because of the growl he gives off.

"No...the fact I just told Alexa here" he said as he stood up while motioning me.

Is he not scared? What the hell? I'm barely keeping it while he's still cool with this?! Wow! Unbelievable!

"And that is?" Zach inquired as he take a threatening step towards him. I really aplaud this guy for his restraint.

"That she doesn't deserve someone who can hurt her" Tyler said confidently as he faced him head on. The air around him stirred and my eyes widen...

He's also a freaking dominant! But how come I never noticed? How come I don't know? And how come he didn't tell me? No wonder he is not scared of Zach, that only proves it. But from the looks of it, Tyler is still no match for Zach. I know for a fact that Zach is stronger and more powerful than him because Tyler's aura doesn't disturb me a bit, but Zach's...it can bring my legs to weaken with the force of it.

In a flash, Zach is on him again and this time, it is now an official battle.

Alexandrielle move! Do something!

My inner self screamed at me but I couldn't find it in me to do so. I can't move! No matter how hard my brain screams and orders my body to respond, it still stays the same. I am paralyzed, rooted to the spot. I don't know what to do. I'm terrified with the violence I'm seeing in front of me. I've never been exposed to male dominant battle before and I clearly never expect it to be this...ruthless. I'm a female dominant. My domination is only by minor injuries like broken bones, nose and whatnot but never in terms where arms are almost out of their sockets!

A hard punch on Tyler's jaw caused him to dislocate his jaw as his head bumped into the railing of the balcony that caused a terrified screech to come from my mouth.